This category lists informational websites about International Relations, a discipline of political science examining the relations between states at the international level. General resources, specific articles and books are listed here. Journals and other publications about international relations are not. Foreign language sites are listed under the appropriate categories in World/
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Warsaw University: Institute of International Relations Includes information on the institute and details of research, international projects and courses. In Polish and English.
- Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation The Institute is a multi-campus research unit that serves the entire University of California system. Research is focused on averting nuclear war through arms control and confidence-building measures, regional relations, international environmental policy, internal conflict, international migration, and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
- Open Democracy Network This web site offers high-quality articles and comments on current issues in world politics, ranging from globalisation via European integration to the war on terrorism. Most of the content is written by well-known academics and journalists.
- International Relations and Security Network (ISN) ISN is a one-stop information service in the fields of international relations and security. Among the services offered are: an annotated links library, a limited area search tool (ISN LASE), a selection of resources on current world affairs, and specialized fact databases.
- Foreign Affairs Page - Robert J. Beck This award-winning site features indexed, annotated links to general reference, U.S. Government, foreign states, the U.N. system, NGOs and IGOs, international law, human rights, international relations, think tanks, and the media.
- FIRST: Facts on International Relations and Security Trends Free public database system, providing integrated searching of a number of international military and diplomatic information systems.
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) Dedicated to the improvement of professional education in international affairs. School search, FAQ, admissions and career resources, publications, and member roster provided.
- Conflict Solutions International NGO in the field of conflict resolution which conducts investigations, advocacy, mediation, legal assistance, and other IR work.
- Conversations with History Harry Kreisler interviews distinguished international relations specialists about their lives and work. Available both in video and transcript format. The interviewees include Kenneth Waltz, John Mearsheimer, and General Anthony Zinni.
- The End of the World As I Know it? Zach Schauf's weblog on politics and culture, with a focus on international affairs and U.S. foreign policy.
- Center for Studies in Democracy and Culture News and event information for a University of Oklahoma group which promotes interest and study of the comparative cultural qualities of the world's societies.
- Diplomatica A weblog on geopolitics, with a focus on US, UK, and EU relations.
- World Security Network Independent international network of journalists and foreign affairs experts offering news and analysis of international affairs. Articles available by issue, region, and organization.
- Young Europeans for Security (YES) Youth organization of people and defense. Offers news and links to online resources on defense, international security and cooperation, and related policymaking.
- Paul Hensel's International Conflict Page Articles, links, bibliographies, and search tools for researchers interested in international or ethnic conflict resolution.
- Project on International Institutions and Conflict Management (PON) Harvard Law School group which researches and publishes on the law and politics of international conflict management, civil-military cooperation and effective negotiation.
- Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation Based at the University of Warwick, CSGR is a multidisciplinary project spanning all regions of the world, as well as relations between them.
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs Independent, non-partisan organization committed to influencing the discourse on global issues through contributions to opinion and policy formation, leadership dialogue and public learning.
- American Academy of Diplomacy Experienced former diplomats who strive to improve the quality of the diplomatic corps and advise the Senate Foreign Relations Committee if an unqualified person has been nominated to a diplomatic posting.
- American Council on Germany Promotes dialogue among leaders from business, government, and the media in the United States and Europe.
- Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism CPOST collects and analyzes data on international security policy and terrorism.
- e-International Relations Online resource for students of international politics, diplomacy and global governance.
- Soft Power: The Public Diplomacy Blog Blog analyzing how nations leverage soft power to advance their strategic interests. Focus is primarily on India and China, written by a communications consultant.
- EU - Med Relations Blog devoted to improving the quality of the debate on the European Union and its relations with the North-African countries and the Middle East.
- Carnegie Council on Ethics & International Affairs Independent forum for research and education in ethics and international policy through programs, conferences, and publications. Resource library, classroom tools, and reports from current projects available online.
- Dag Hammarskjold Blog Dag Hammarskjold, second Secretary-General of the United Nations, left a legacy of political wisdom ranging from tactical insights to the psychology of leadership and peacemaking. Each blog entry takes a look at something he saw or said.
- Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection A project that brings policy-makers, researchers and experts together to discuss issues of human security and conflict prevention. Online conferences and research databases.
- Diplomacy Dialogue Aiming to open channels for participation among state and non-state country diplomatic representatives, enterprises and civil societies. Mission, projects, publications, conferences and educational resources.
- International Forum of National NGO Platforms Resource center for cooperation participation all over the world. Includes conferences, archive of their newsletter Advocacy, news blog and social media links.
WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources
Over 2000 annotated links in a range of international affairs topics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:14:52 CET (http://www2.etown.edu/vl)
LSE Department of International Relations
London School of Economics and Political Science. Prospective and research students, scholarships and staff.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:14:57 CET (http://www.lse.ac.uk/internationalRelations/)
Belfer Center International Security Program
Studies challenges to U.S. national security and international security. Current research and publications, alumni resources, upcoming events and activities, and related links.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:15:48 CET (http://www.belfercenter.org/project/46/international_security.html)
American Committees on Foreign Relations
National nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing public dialogue on foreign relations between civic leaders and policy makers and other foreign relations experts through lecture-discussions and other civic forums.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:16:04 CET (https://acfr.org/wordpress1/)
Americans for Informed Democracy
Americans for Informed Democracy is a non-partisan, non-profit organization that empowers young global leaders to “bring the world home” to their peers and the broader public.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:16:20 CET (http://ampglobalyouth.org/)