Peer-reviewed scholarly journals dedicated to publishing of Political Science articles.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Political Science Quarterly A nonpartisan journal, PSQ is edited for both political scientists and general readers with a keen interest in public and foreign affairs. Each issue contains topical articles and book reviews.
- Journal of Social and Political Studies A socio-political journal published by the Central Asia and the Caucasus Information and Analytical Center (Luleo, Sweden).
- Journal of Information Technology & Politics Official journal of the Information Technology & Politics section of the American Political Science Association. Previously published as Journal of E-Government. Electronic version from vol. 4 (2007-2008).
- South European Society and Politics Publishes both comparative and inter-disciplinary analyses, as well as innovative single county and sub-national studies.
- British Journal of Politics and International Relations BJPIR is a refereed journal published under the auspices of the Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom. Electronic access from vol.1 (1999)
- Political Science Research and Methods Published for the European Political Science Association, PSRM is a general political science journal which focuses on applying rigorous methods to empirical or theoretical problems.
- Journal of Elections, Public Opinion & Parties Published under the auspices of the EPOP specialist group of the Political Studies Association of the United Kingdom. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1991).
- Critical Review An interdisciplinary journal of politics and society. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1986).
- Rhetoric & Public Affairs Devoted to theory and criticism of public discourse, R&PA explores the worlds of persuasion, power, and social values as they meet in the crucible of public debate and deliberation.
- American Journal of Political Science Covers research in such areas as American politics, public policy, international relations and comparative politics. Published on behalf of the Midwest Political Science Association.
- The Journal of Political Philosophy International journal advancing new approaches in the study of theoretical issues arising out of moral, legal and political life.
- The Journal of Power Institution in Post-Soviet Societies A semesterly online journal devoted to the armed forces and power institutions of post-Soviet societies.
- European Politics and Society Publishes articles on all aspects of European Politics. Formerly known as Perspectives on European Politics and Society (2000 - 2014).
- Swiss Political Science Review Publishes original and innovative work that makes a theoretical or empirical contribution to the study of political phenomena.
Canadian Public Policy / Analyse de Politiques
Quarterly journal of domestic economic and social policy published by the University of Toronto Press. Searchable abstract archive, previews, editorial board and sponsor information, and submission and advertisement guidelines offered.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:08 CET (http://economics.ca/cpp/)
Studies in American Political Development
Scholarly journal on political change and institutional development in the United States from a variety of theoretical viewpoints, with articles focusing on governmental institutions over time and on their social, economic and cultural setting.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:09 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/SAP/type/JOURNAL)
American Political Science Review
Areas covered include political theory, American politics, public policy and international relations. Published for the American Political Science Association.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:12 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/PSR/type/JOURNAL)
PS: Political Science & Politics
Publishes high-level intelligence about political science, including research, teaching, and professional development for political scientists.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:13 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/PSC/type/JOURNAL)
British Journal of Political Science
A broadly based journal aiming to cover developments across a wide range of countries and specialisms, with contributions drawn from all fields of political science and related disciplines.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:14 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/JPS/type/JOURNAL)
Japanese Journal of Political Science
Journal of Japan and East Asia politics. Electronic version from vol. 1 (2000).
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:15 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/JJP/type/JOURNAL)
Canadian Journal of Political Science - Revue canadienne de science politique
Quarterly journal of political science, published jointly by CPSA/Acsp and Sqsp. Electronic version from vol. 33 (2000).
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:17 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/CJP/type/JOURNAL)
American Politics Research
Promotes and disseminates research in all areas of American politics. Studies concerning American political behavior, political parties, public opinion, legislative behavior, courts and the legal process, executive and administrative politics, public policy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:19 CET (http://journals.sagepub.com/home/apr)
Quarterly journal of political science founded in 1948, published for the Princeton Institute for International and Regional Affairs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:21 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/WPO/type/JOURNAL)
Comparative Political Studies
Offers scholarly work on comparative methodology, theory, and political research. Electronic version from vol. 1 (1968).
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:25 CET (http://journals.sagepub.com/home/cps)
A journal published by the UK Political Studies Association. It has international scope. PDF and abstracts available since volume 1 (1953)
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:22:30 CET (http://journals.sagepub.com/home/psx)