This category is for informational sites about the academic study and practice of psychology as it relates to children and young people.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Birth Psychology Theory and research on birth psychology.
- The Child Psychologist Dedicated to the fields special education and psychology and the remediation of childhood and adolescent disorders.
- AMA - Division 53 - Clinical Child Psychology Information about the American Psychological Association's Division 53, Clinical Child Psychology. Includes links to publications and information about task forces, APA Convention activities, and membership for practitioners and students.
- Sibling Rivalry The causes, consequences, and solutions to the multiple social, psychological and family problems caused by sibling rivalry.
- The Childhood Trauma Text of a lecture delivered by psychologist Alice Miller in 1998.
- Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues Listing of current research projects; listing of people involved with the Institute. Affiliated with Birkbeck, University of London.
- Child and Family Study Group Research lab at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan, USA. Provides information on the lab and past and present research projects.
- Liew Lab of Child Development This lab at Texas A&M University is interested in understanding the processes involved in children’s social and emotional development. The main goal is to understand what helps children become well adjusted and competent, socially and academically.
- Pro Autism Provides information on the remediation of autism's core deficits through relationship development.
- AMA - Division 37 - Child, Youth, and Family Services Division 37: Society for Child and Family Policy and Practice is concerned with professional and scientific issues that involve services for children and youth. Includes publications, membership details, convention information, and task forces.
Cognitive Therapy for Kids
Provides resources for parents of children and adolescents who may be dealing with anxiety, depression, or AD/HD. The site describes the practice of cognitive behavioral therapy, and provides links and resources.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:35:06 CET (http://cbtforkids.com/)
The Society of Pediatric Psychology
A forum for professionals interested in caring for children and their families.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 00:35:10 CET (http://societyofpediatricpsychology.org)