Academic publications serving the social sciences.
This category is for refereed academic journals and other publications for scholars and professionals in the social sciences; general interest publications should not be submitted to this category.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Enzymes Multidisciplinary, multilingual, irregular and free access online journal covering a wide range of topics in the field of natural philosophy including cosmology, anthropology, social psychiatry, psychoanalysis, neurobiology, jurisprudence and religious studies.
- Estonian Social Science Online Archive of issues from 1999 and 2000.
- Negations An interdisciplinary journal of social criticism.
- Journal of Politics & Society Annual undergraduate journal published at Columbia University provides an interdisciplinary forum for students to discuss problems in the social sciences, including economics, public policy, international relations and law.
- ScholarArticles.net International database of scholarly articles on a wide range of topics in the field of social science.
- Journal of Policy Modeling Published by the Society for Policy Modeling to provide a forum for analysis and debate concerning international policy issues. Focuses on the economic, social, and political interdependencies between national and regional systems.
Social Science Japan Journal
Comparative perspective and international issues that affect Japan. Oxford University Press. Abstracts on-line from 1998, full text to subscribers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 01:31:50 CET (https://academic.oup.com/ssjj)
Journal of Biosocial Science
Interdisciplinary and international journal that covers the common ground between biology and the social sciences. Includes editorial board, subscription information and details for authors.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 01:31:53 CET (https://www.cambridge.org/core/product/identifier/JBS/type/JOURNAL)