Environmental sociology is a recent field of sociology devoted to the interdisciplinary study of the relationship between the social and the environment.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- American Sociological Association Section on Environment and Technology Offers pedagogical and research tools, graduate studies programs listing, news, links, directories and membership information.
- Prescott College Institute for Social Ecology: Graduate Studies in Environmental Studies or Humanities with a Concentration in Social Ecology Features Master's program details, sample courses and contact information. Located in Prescott, AZ, U.S.A.
- Society and environment online resources Features association listings, discussion lists, scholarly journals and virtual libraries.
- NICHE - Network in Canadian history and environment Features podcasts, blogs, events listing, and resources.
- IEDRO - International Environmental Data Rescue Organization Offers project listing, volunteer information, educational resources and news.
- International Sociological Association: Research Committee on Environment and Society Features governance, events, awards, resources and membership information.
- Cornell University: Development Sociology Graduate Program Features degree requirements and concentrations, faculty listing and contact information. Located in Ithaca, NY, U.S.A.
Institute for Social Ecology, The
Features educational opportunities, projects, resources and contact information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:02:44 CET (http://social-ecology.org/wp/)
European Sociological Association: Environment and Society Research Network
Features aim and scope, board member listing, contact information and biannual conference.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:02:52 CET (http://www.europeansociology.org/?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=29)
Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ: Department of Urban and Environmental Sociology
Features program details, research specializations, faculty listing, events and contact information. Located in Germany.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:02:53 CET (http://www.ufz.de/index.php?en=34255)
North Carolina Central University: Environmental Science, Environmental Sociology Degree
Provides program sequence and description, course listing, faculty details and contact information. Located in Durham, NC, U.S.A.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:02:54 CET (http://www.nccu.edu/curriculum/details.cfm?id=31)
University of British Columbia: Environment, Community, and Social Movements Area of Study
Offers sub-field descriptions, faculty links and contact information. Located in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:02:57 CET (http://soci.ubc.ca/?id=12307)
Canadian Sociological Association Environmental Sociology Research Cluster
Features news, events, resources, researcher profiles and contact information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:03:02 CET (http://www.csa-scs.ca/files/webapps/csapress/environment)
University of Alberta: Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology
Features program details, research, staff profiles, news, events and contact information. Located in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:03:11 CET (http://www.ualberta.ca/resource-economics-environmental-sociology/)