Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
- Cognitive Psychology
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Science and Engineering
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- PhotoModeler - photogrammetric software PhotoModeler Pro is a Windows program that extract measurements and 3D models from photographs
- GNU Scientific Library The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General Public License.
- Media Cybernetics Image Analysis Software Makers of industry standard Windows and Mac image analysis software including Image-Pro Plus and Gel-Pro Analyzer.
- Northern Lights Software Associates Nova for Windows tracks an unlimited number of satellites in real time.
- Purebits Homepage - Professional Audio Software Home of Sample Champion, a real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
- Calerga Home page of SysQuake, powerful software for scientific visualisation. Through innovative use of interactive graphics, SysQuake reveals insights into complex mathematical systems.
- Inspiration Software - Strategic Transitions Inc. Inspiration Software- a graphic organizer ideal for both education and business diagramming , concept mapping and process mapping.
- Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging Designer and manufacturer of PC-based hardware and software for machine vision, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance.
- Multidisciplinary Software Systems Research Corporation Custom science, engineering, and mathematical software for business, academia, research, and government.
- Genamics SoftwareSeek A fully searchable database of more than 1200 free and commercial software packages for science.
- Startek Technology Custom software solutions for mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering applications, including instrument interface and communications. Boronia, Victoria, Australia.
- Neyer Software Sensitivity test and analysis software for Windows platforms. Also includes descriptions of the algorithms used and a glossary.
- Henry Thorson Consulting Customized scientific computer applications on Unix and Windows platforms and distributed systems. Bothell, Washington, USA
- Scientific Volume Imaging Deconvolution and visualization software for microscopy, available on Windows, Mac, Irix and Linux.
- Energy Science and Technology Software Center The ESTSC is the U.S. Department of Energy's central repository and distribution point for Federally funded software dealing with all forms of energy, energy conservation, waste management, mathematics, and a myriad of other topics.
- AmsterChem Offers ScanIt, a utility for obtaining numerical data from a scanned bitmapped graph, and COCO, a chemical and thermodynamic simulation package.
Clemex Technologies Inc.
Provides digital imaging solutions for the acquisition, archiving, and analysis of images used in quality control and research laboratories.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:27:57 CET (/en/Home)
Software for the preparation and editing of scientific manuscripts.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:28:10 CET (https://www.errnet.net/)