Acoustics is the interdisciplinary science that deals with the study of sound, ultrasound and infrasound, all mechanical waves in gases, liquids and solids respectively.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Sound and Vibration Magazine Information for subscriptions, and review of recent issues and events affecting noise and vibration control.
- Hearing Damage And Loud Music Document on the relationship between loud noise and ear damage, with particular reference to young people and loud music.
- Vibrationdata.com Consulting and educational services in: acoustics; shock and vibration; signal processing; and dynamic data acquisition and analysis.
- RDA Inc Specializing in Sonar, research and development systems, anti-submarine warfare (ASW), and acoustics engineering.
- Acoustics FAQ A Newsgroup FAQ document intended to answer frequently asked questions about acoustics.
- Particle Velocity Acoustical Sensors Overview of the microflown technology to measure the entire range of acoustical properties like particle velocity, sound power and ( three dimensional ) sound intensity
- Introduction to Spectrum Analysis Describes the procedure of conducting spectrum analysis and applications for this type of test. Page includes diagrams.
- Art Ludwig's Home Page Information concerning acoustics.
- Arstech Development, production and sales of systems in the fields of radar and sonar technology as well as consultancy work.
- Mechanical Acoustics/vibration Engineering Forum at Eng-tips Engineering technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals.
- Sound Around You Project Large scale sonic research survey into the relationships of the public with the soundscapes they inhabit, being undertaken by the University of Salford, England