This category is for sites that deal with specific issues of flight safety that would be of use to pilots or other aviation professionals.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EuroControl European Organization for the safety of air navigation.
- Rich Stowell's Aviation Learning Center Spin recovery techniques and emergency recovery maneuvers.
- Aviation Safety Network Resource centre for airliner accidents and civil aviation safety issues.
- National Air Disaster Alliance Foundation Attempting to raise the standard of safety, security and survivability for commercial aviation passengers and for support of victims' families.
- Plane Crash Information Aviation accident database with brief analysis and links to official determinations. Voice recordings, aircraft specifications, statistics, sorts by carrier or aircraft type, links and reference.
- Aviation Safety Reporting System Incident reporting service for pilots in the United States.
- FOD News Resource to stop foreign object damage in aviation. News articles, useful information, discussion group.
- Equipped To Survive Aviation survival equipment reviews; survival techniques and resources for pilots; authoritative General Aviation ditching information.
- Maintenance And Ramp Safety Society Promotes aviation safety by reducing human error with videos, posters, and training courses. Includes membership and ordering information newsletter, guest book and safety links.
- CHIRP The Confidential Human factors Incident Reporting Programme allows any pilot to report safety related incidents and events. Disidentified reports can be viewed.
- Best Glide Aviation Survival Equipment Aviation survival information and equipment.
- Air Safety Group homepage A voluntary group founded in England in 1964. The main aim is to promote safety in civil airline operations on an international basis.
- Safety and Flight Equipment Association Forum for the exchange of information between Industry, Government Procurement agencies and Research Establishments in the field of Survival and Flight Equipment for both Military and Civil applications.
- DeTect Inc. Bird detection radar systems and environmental services. Information on the hazard, contact information and the services offered.
- FDAI Flight Deck Automation Issues Oregon State University and Research Integrations study on the human factors issues of commercial transport aircraft flight deck automation.
- Aviation Safety Magazine Monthly journal of aviation risk management and accident prevention. Search archive of Preliminary Reports, Accident Probes and Safety Analysis.
- Gremline Flight safety information and online monthly magazine. Based in the UK, provides information for powered and non-powered recreational flyers, ground service providers and aircraft accident investigators.
- Medallion Foundation, INC. Foundations mission is to reduce accidents in Alaska by fostering a new safety culture and by promoting higher safety standards through research, education, auditing and advocacy.
- SecureAv - Aviators' Model Code of Conduct Aviators' Model Code of Conduct and supporting materials. Free service intended to advance flight safety, ethics, and the GA community.
- Aviation Human Factors Information and training to improve the safety of general aviation pilots. Focus is on pilot decision-making.
AOPA Air Safety Foundation
Accident database, safety training, publications, and other aviation safety resources provided by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 02:49:19 CET (/training-and-safety/air-safety-institute)