Biomedical engineering is the application of engineering principles and techniques to the medical field. It combines the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to improve healthcare diagnosis and treatment.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- EBME Biomedical Engineering Medical, biomedical and clinical engineering portal website. Educational articles, discussion forum, recruitment section.
- Medical Device Forum Bulletin board-newsgroup for Medical Device industry professionals. Share ideas, discuss current issues, or seek solutions regarding the design, manufacture, or regulation of medical devices.
- Motus Bioengineering, Inc. Motus uses gyroscopes to quantify gait, tremor, dyskinesia, and range of motion in individuals with Parkinson's, stroke, and sport injuries, and can track rehabilitation outcome.
- Electrobionics - Electronics in Biology; Biology in Electronics Research and references on electric and magnetic fields and pulsed power in biological systems.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information U.S. government-funded national resource for molecular biology information. Access to many public databases and other references, including the draft human genome.
- Human Brain Mapping The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) has evolved in response to the explosion in the field of human functional neuroimaging. Provides an educational forum for Human Brain Mapping research exchanges.
- Radiophysical Methods in Medicine Biomedical engineering, biomedical physics, biomechanics, and bioacoustics. Institute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- BioDevices Biz Medical devices and diagnostics portal and B2B marketplace.
- NanoLight Technologies Marine bioluminescent and fluorescent proteins for medical diagnostics, tumor imaging, and drug discovery.
- The Equipment Review Medical equipment reviews by users.
- Bio-Engineering Student Society Students who share common research interests in bioengineering and applied biology at Rutgers University.
- Storm2k.com Links relating to surgical technology and images of surgical tools.
- Flinders Biomedical Engineering Clinical engineering and laboratory equipment support to Flinders Medical Centre, medical device research and development in Adelaide, and biomedical consultancy and training internationally
- Biomedical Engineering Wikipedia article on this new discipline which applies engineering principles and techniques to the medical field.
- Bioengineering Sloan Career Cornerstone Center, a non-profit resource center, provides information on bioengineering as a career.
- Neurobot Neuroscience and bioengineering blog.
- Biomedical Engineering Website Reza Najafi provides a collection of useful information and links, including service and operating manuals for various items of medical equipment.
- Oliver Wagner, Ph.D. Assistant Professor at the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Taiwan. Includes curriculum vitae and examples of current scientific work.
- Optobionics Provides information on an artificial silicon retina for restoring vision in humans.