Electric vehicles are vehicles which use one or more electric motors for propulsion. They include electric cars, trains, airplanes, boats, motorcycles and scooters.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Urbanmover Electric Vehicle Manufacturer and Distribution Company offering Bicycles, Scooters, Motor Bikes, Quads, and ATVs.
- NEDRA: National Electric Drag Racing Association A coalition aimed at increasing public awareness of electric vehicle (EV) performance and to encourage through competition, advances in electric vehicle technology.
- EV World About advanced electric cars, hybrid-electric and fuel cell vehicles.
- Electrifying Times Magazine An international magazine with news and information about electric vehicles.
- Econogics Electric Vehicle Index Includes a wealth of information and an excellent history of electric vehicles. Also includes info on the Electric Vehicle Council of Ottawa and their annual Electrathon.
- Cybertran Information Proposed electric car/ train which would hold from six to thirty passengers for commuting into and out of urban areas.
- Formula Lightning: West Virginia University Car specifications, race schedule, and team roster.
- Driving the Future EVs compared with hybrids, fuel-cell vehicles, and gasoline-powered vehicles for pollution, energy, practicality. Letter-writing site to support the requirement that some percent of new cars be EVs by 2003.
- Austin Area Electric Vehicle Association A group of people who gather to discuss electric vehicle technologies and construction. Also a photo album with full specifications of the electric cars and trucks owned and built by members.
- Documentation: Auranthetic Charger The Auranthetic Charger was a small electric motorcycle produced in California in the 1970's. Links to assembly instructions, parts locator and a forum.
- DriveEV Provides technical information and personal experience regarding converting a gas vehicle to a battery based electric vehicle.
- Electrathon America Nonprofit group that organizes electric vehicle sport competitions with the goal of promoting efficient design and technology.
- A123 Systems Develops and manufactures advanced technology lithium-ion battery packs. Offers custom solutions for their incorporation into electric vehicles.
- Bristol Electric Vehicle Study Design information for electric vehicle builders. Includes mathematics and design specifications.
- Electric Vehicles Frank Didik designs vehicles powered by a variety of propulsion systems including human, solar, electric and hybrid systems. They are made to order and can be modified to fit the individual buyer's specific needs.
- Cool Electric Cars Provides a guide to electric cars for the ordinary person. Also provides information on other electric vehicles, electric bikes, scooters, NEVs and golf carts.
- Curtis Instruments, Inc. Manufacturer of instruments and motor speed controllers for battery-powered and electric vehicles and equipment.
Built For Fun Electric Vehicles
Provides plans and designs for small powered electric vehicles for kids including trike, scooter and kart projects.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 04:37:11 CET (http://buggies.builtforfun.co.uk/index.php)
Electric Vehicle History - Online Archive
Encourages electric vehicle enthusiasts to help preserve the recent history of electric vehicles by posting to online archive, where other contributions are available to be read.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 04:37:14 CET (https://www.stanford.edu/dept/SUL/library/extra4/sloan/EVonline)