Food Science is the study of the production, transport, storage, processing, preparation and presentation of food, and this category is for sites giving an overview of the subject.
Related categories 8
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Science of Cooking Recipes, activities, and webcasts are used to explain the science behind food and cooking.
- Talking Food Offers access to food-related information using email, newsgroups, mailing lists, newsletters, and chat rooms.
- The Blonz Guide to Nutrition, Food Science and Health A resource compiled by a scientist and journalist, with pages of links to the industry, government and academic institutions.
- Food Science Central A gateway to free and subscription based information relating to food science, food technology and food-related human nutrition, including feature articles, minireviews, internet links, regular news feed and website reviews.
- Explore Food Engineering UC-Davis professor R. Paul Singh provides lectures, animations, formulas for food processing calculations, and links to related resources.
- Food Science News - Topix News on food science continually updated from thousands of sources around the net.
- Topix: Food Science News about food science, collected from various sources on the web.
- Future Food Project focusing on the possibility of replacing animal products with other sources of protein. The project covers vegetarian meats, non-dairy milk drinks and egg replacements as well as future technologies like in vitro meat.
- Hyfoma Food processing equipment and manufacturing portal with news, technical information, company profiles and a manufacturing directory of the food industry.
- Mahendrakar, Dr. N S Indian food scientist shows research projects and publications, processes developed, and contact details.
European Food Information Council
Provides science-based information on food technology, safety and quality, and nutrition.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 04:40:23 CET (http://www.eufic.org/en)