Most research activities will either occur in academic departments or in research institutes (which may either be in universities or external). Both of these are included in this category.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Istituto Elettrotecnico Nazionale Galileo Ferraris Public institution engaged in research on determination of fundamental physical constants, maintenance and comparison, and development of new reference standards and measurement techniques. Emphasis on primary standards for SI units for time and frequency, electromagnetic, photometric and acoustic quantities in Torino, Italy.
- European Metrology Research Programme Project to coordinate research so as to encourage the integration of national programmes.
- Helsinki University of Technology: Metrology Research Institute Research includes electrical instrumentation, optical radiation measurements, fiber optics and quantum optics.
- Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica INRIM is the national public body in Italy that carries out and promotes scientific research in metrology. Includes information on the Institute, research, calibration and testing. In English and Italian.
- University of Vigo: Optical Metrology Group General interests include measurement of deformation and vibration of mechanical parts, inspection of surfaces and defect detection, and a range of dimensional measurements. In English and Spanish.
- Precision Measurement and Control Laboratory Research, publications, software, and facilities for 3D coordinate metrology and precision engineering at Ohio State University, Columbus.