Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Predit French national program in land transport research and innovation. Information about strategic program efforts to improve performance relative to energy, noise, pollution and environment.
- Hydro Lance Corp. High Aspect Ratio Twin Hull (H.A.R.T.H.): new, innovative marine ocean ship platform architecture with passive designed, high stability and safety, low fuel use, achieves high speeds in high seas: 50-75 knots.
- The National Transportation Library Provides online access to documents and databases covering all aspects of transportation in the U.S. Material is contributed by public and private organizations around the country and access is free.
- Innovative Transportation Technologies By Jerry Schneider. Classified descriptions, diagrams, over 40 transport technologies: planned, operating; electric and not; manual, automated; 1-/2-mode; freight/people movers (PRT); top mount, suspended; mono-/bi-rails, automated highways; fora, conference reports.
- Advanced Transit Association ATRA promotes developing technologies such as Personal Rapid Transit (PRT), identifies problems and ways advanced systems can help solve them. Descriptions, studies (download, paper), videos, PRT Model Project, calendar, links.
- SMRTram Horizontal pedestrian mobility system to stretch average walking access distances along selected corridors. Similar to light rail and buses, but with rubber tires on a concrete guideway.
- Automated People Mover Standards Committee An organization developing standards for automated people movers. Includes publications, directives, and meeting notes.
- Car Innovations How cars might appear in the future.
Description of research facilities and programs. Includes publications.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-12 06:59:38 CET (http://www.insean.cnr.it/)