In this category are shopping sites selling a variety of products that are endemic to a geographic region or to an ethnic group.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Ten Thousand Villages Fair trade international craft supplier. Crafts from around the world from an ethical supplier.
- Prometheus Imports Reproductions of Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Buddha and Hindu statues, ancient arms and armor, and curios.
- Magellan Traders Handmade imported functional and decorative art and jewelry from Africa, Papua New Guinea, South America and the Orient.
- Mystery Mountain Traditional African, Native American, and Far Eastern products as well as clothing, jewellery, statues, and unusual musical instruments.
- FolkArt Gallery Indigenous, ethnic and tribal artifacts, crafts, textiles, and jewelry from Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- Kushday Worldwide handcrafted goods of woodcarvings and sculptures, figurines, and wall hangings.
- Novica Handmade arts, crafts, jewelry and linens, from around the world.
- SERRV International Gifts that make a difference, ethical fair trade gift and crafts products from a range of developing countries.
- Shamra.com Foods, cookbooks, music, movies and belly dancing CDs, from the Mediterranean including regions of Armenia, Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
- Rho Designs A collection of art, paints and textiles from a variety of cultures including Vietnam, Botswana and Guatemalan.
- Cadeaux DuMonde Imports sculpture, jewelry, musical instruments, home accessories, rugs, hats, and dolls.
Products from developing countries in Africa, Asia and South America, including handcrafts, books, music CDs and instruments, clothing, toys, food, and jewelry. Based in Australia.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-13 06:11:35 CET (https://shop.oxfam.org.au/)
Natural Flow Direct
Offers fair trade clothing and accessories, drums and percussion, and gifts, from India, Nepal, and Africa.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-13 06:11:55 CET (http://www.naturalflow.co.uk/zencart/)