Companies that offer a variety of books on the issues of grief, loss, or bereavement.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Compassion Books Resources to help children and adults through serious illness, death, loss, grief and bereavement.
- Willowgreen Creates, markets and distributes books, videotapes and audio tapes in the areas of loss, grief, illness, dying, care giving, managing transition, older age, and spirituality.
- Dreaming Kevin: The Path to Healing Bereaved parent,Carla Blowey's intimate account of the healing power of dreams and after-death communications in reconciling the death of her child.
- Pathfinder Publishing Books on dealing with grief and illness. Also offers community action, and musical, nautical and military history books.
- Dying: A Book of Comfort Compilation of works, selected and edited by Pat McNees, to provide practical advice and healing words on loss, grief, dying and bereavement.
- Beyond Reason Author Gregg Korbon M.D. shares his journey from grief to healing after the death of his 9-year-old son.
- Landscapes Publishing Offering support and resources to those who are bereaved, a feedback page for people to share their own stories, online bookstore.