This category is for books that focus on the traveler and the activities and problems associated with travel - for books that focus more on the places, particularly the history, architecture and culture, please see Local Interest Books
All sites allow the visitor to buy books - they do not simply describe them or review them.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- St. John US Virgin Islands Guidebook Includes four self-guided walking and motor tours of the history, culture and natural beauty of the Island.
- Alaska's Golden Passport Guide to south east Alaska with information on outdoor activities and local interest.
- Around the World in the Middle Seat Joyce Brooks relates how she traveled around the world in her tales of a group leader.
- Special Places to Stay From bargain bed and breakfast's to luxury hotels, Alastair Sawday's advice on European accommodation.
- Where the Pavment Ends Book describing Erika Warmbrunn's 8-month, solo bicycle journey from Siberia to the Mekong Delta.
- It's In The Bag Guide to lightweight travel; advice on minimising the load; includes recent airline regulations. Published January, 2002.