Consumer Activism is citizen action aimed at influencing corporate decisions, corporate power, and public policy as it relates to consumers and corporate operations.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- UCAN - Utility Consumers' Action Network San Diego California consumer watchdog group advising consumers on energy, utilities and internet issues.
- Ethical Corporation Monthly global business publication providing corporate social, environmental, and financial responsibility news, advice, and examples.
- Consumer Watchdog A nationally-recognized, California-based, non-profit consumer education and advocacy organization. Deals in insurance reform, healthcare reform, billing errors, and other issues.
- Prosperity and Thrift: The Coolidge Era and the Consumer Economy, 1921-1929 Online exhibit from the Library of Congress that assembles a variety of source materials from the 1920s that document the widespread prosperity of the Coolidge years, the nation's transition to a mass consumer economy, and the role of government in this transition.
- Ethical Consumer Tips on ethical buying, consumer reports on a wide range of goods, information on UK and worldwide boycotts. Publishes Ethical Consumer magazine and the Corporate Critic database.
- Socially Responsible Consumer Information and products for consumers who want their spending and investing to support their values. Emphasizes inteconnections between human rights, animal rights and welfare, and environment.
- The Dunning Letter Weblog dedicated to protecting consumer privacy in junk mail personal data and promotion of individual's right to control and protect name and private information.
- CASPIAN - Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering Consumer group opposed to supermarket "club cards" and loyalty programs. Lists the card status of supermarkets across the U.S.
Contains information on boycott campaigns, sweatshop activism, public service, barter and LETSystems to regenerate local economies in the service of local needs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 06:46:35 CET (http://www.greenamerica.org/)