Organizations devoted to crime victim's issues.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Organization of Parents Of Murdered Children, Inc. POMC is a self-help group dedicated to helping the families and friends of those who have lost their lives to violence.
- Victim Support Scotland Includes directory of local contacts, helpline information, and details of their multi-language assistance.
- New Mexico Survivors of Homicide Provides support for the community and survivors of homicide through peer support, memorials, unsolved case pages and information about grieving and the criminal justice system.
- Crime Victims Council of the Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania organization helping and advocating for the rights and welfare of those whose lives have been directly affected by crime. Information about services, hotline, and events, and crime statistics.
- Justice Coalition for Victims Rights The Coalition was formed to bring back the rights of the victims of crimes in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Arizona Voice for Crime Victims Information for crime victims, lawyers and law students, people working in the field of victims' rights and the general public.
- Crime Victims for a Just Society An organization for victims of crimes to work together to create a more just society, using outreach, education, and training.
- Dignity of Victims Everywhere Offers resources, support and help for victims of violent crime.
- Doors of Hope Provides support information for victims of abuse, bullying, violence and sudden death. From B.C., Canada.
- Victims of Crime Coordinator of South Australia A resource for victims, their families and support service providers for victims across the world.
- National Organization for Victim Assistance NOVA provides victim and witness assistance programs for practitioners, criminal justice agencies, professionals, former victims and survivors.
- Queensland Homicide Victims Support Group Support group in Queensland, Australia, formed for education and advocacy in addition to support.
- National Center for Victims of Crime A non-profit organization providing resource and advocacy for victims of crime in the United States. Support and legal resources for various types of crime, a directory of victim assistance programs, and information about the victim's rights movement in public policy.
- National Victims' Constitutional Amendment Passage Promoting federal constitutional rights to ensure that crime victims are treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- The Crime Victim Foundation - Michigan A non-profit organization that provides last resort assistance to crime victims in Michigan who have an immediate and critical need.
- Victim Support Helps survivors of crime or traumatic events. Provides information about such things as rights and dealing with the media. British charity.
Families Fighting for Justice
Formed to campaign against short or non-existent prison sentences for murderers. Provides members' stories and news. British.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 07:40:03 CET (http://www.familiesfightingforjustice.org/)
Aims to raise awareness of youth on youth violence. Provides information on their background, their ongoing projects and pictures and videos. London, UK, based.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 07:40:05 CET (http://www.jagsfoundation.org)