Sites related to the issues surrounding Death and Dying.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Find A Death Directory detailing the life and death of many celebrities, including some photographs.
- Death and Dying A Buddhist insight to help people meet death with grace, clarity, and fearlessness. Includes text of prayers used for Buddhist funeral rite.
- The Death Clock Calculates the date of your demise by referencing statistics from the World Health Organisation. Also include a BMI calculator.
- Death, Life and the Question of Identity Explores the way identity is affected by the inevitability of death.
- BellaOnline Life Clock Online quiz yields estimated life span according to various factors.
- Death Timer Lifespan calculator uses published global life expectancy statistics.
- Death: Anytime coming soon Thoughts on death from Osho, a mystic.
- Dead or Alive? Lists famous people and whether they are dead or alive.
- Bruce Goddard Funeral director from Reynolds, Georgia, available as a public speaker on the lighter side of being a small town undertaker.
- Brain Injury and Brain Death Resources A resource including the Japanese controversy, diagnosing, persistent vegetative state and religious views.
- Death in Cyberspace A social and cultural analysis of the development of funeral and mourning practices on the internet.
- Encyclopedia of Death and Dying Covers all aspects of death and dying - biological, medical, social, sociological, psychological, religious, and philosophical.
- Epitaphs for Free A collection by Nicholas Gordon.
- Famous Dead List of well-known people with cause of death.
- Bereavement Articles on how to deal with death and suicide, and how to communicate with others about serious illness.
- Death Cafe A social franchise based on the concept of people gathering and talking about death whilst relaxing in an informal atmosphere. The objective is to help people make the most of their lives. Includes press coverage, future meet-ups, guides to organising an event, blog posts and art.
- Dying on Blogger Musings on reaching the end of life, hopefully some time in the far distant future, by a lady in her forties.
- Final Words Project Examines the phenomenon of terminal lucidity and the last words of the dying. Offers a submission form for people to share their own experiences.
- AutopsyFiles.org Provides scans of paperwork for deceased celebrities, including autopsy and coroner reports.
Kearl's Guide to Sociological Thanatology
Articles and resources about the sociology of death and dying.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 07:40:32 CET (https://new.trinity.edu)