- on a site in which to place memorial/obituary type information for a deceased loved one,
- of a memorial/obituary nature listed for a deceased loved one,
- to assist memorial site operating staff and the general public to become familiar with the services now available in this new and developing category.
Related categories 6
Loading new listings for you to review...
- In Memory Of Honor loved ones on this board. Stories, poems, links to memorial sites or sharing feelings about loss. A candle will be lit in memory of the loved one.
- Compassionate Friends of N. Ireland Remember the children of Northern Ireland.
- Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial The Wantagh High School Virtual Memorial is tribute dedicated to the graduates of Wantagh High School in Wantagh NY, who have passed away.
- Eternal Flames Remember your loved ones with an online memorial and share your memories.
- Angels Online Memorial Pages Provides space to honor friends, loved ones, members or co-workers.
- Memorial2U Create an online memorial for loved ones with life stories, photos, video and audio recordings. Share memories with family and friends around the globe.
- Respectance Create a personalized memorial tribute to keep memories alive forever.
- Our Guardian Angels A memorial to a young woman and her two children who were lost in a fire on 11-9-01.
- In Memory of... Post a tribute to a deceased loved one.
- American Memorials A national registry of current obituaries and online memorials.
- Fallen Heroes A memorial and honor site for the space shuttle accidents of Challenger, Columbia and Apollo1, the victims of September 11, POW/MIA, and Dale Earnhardt.
- LegacyArchives.com Visitors can leave free commemorative dedications to loved ones.
- Angels In Heaven A Memorial site to light a virtual candle for a loved one.
- Remembrance Memorial site with help links honoring child victims of violence.
- Grief Net Memorials One year free memorial listed by Grief Net.
- Honorary Unsubscribe Randy Cassingham recognizes the passing of unknown, forgotten and obscure people who had an impact on our lives.
- The Blog of Death Obituaries of interesting people.
- In Memory of Our Loved Ones A free service to display messages permanently.
- Last-memories.com Memorial website with photo albums, candles, memories, condolences, memorial video and memorial book supported by donation requests.
- Imorial Free online memorials with options for ad free paid upgrades.
- Tributes.com Has local, national and celebrity obituaries.
- The Eternal Portal Free or premium services. Offering rememberances with photo albums, family tree, guest book, visitor flowers and candles. Also offers a service whereby people can continue to send messages on special days to their loved ones after they've died.
- Voices From Heaven Offers a free obituary with photograph and a contact form.
- GoneTooSoon.org Offers free obituaries with the option to upgrade. Also offers pet obituaries. Forum and news.
- Remorial.com Offers free obituaries.
- ObitMichigan.com Obituaries from the state. FAQs and contact form.
- Friends at Rest Offers a free obituary with the option of an upgrade. FAQs.
- MuchLoved Offers free obituaries. FAQs and bereavement related articles
- Departed n Gone Provides a searchable database of free obituaries.
- In Loving Memory e-Mail, LLC Provides user with a free obituary which is then mailed out to recipients. FAQs.
- GHS Class Memorial For the staff and former students. Includes obituaries with photographs and newspaper articles.
- FallenBulldogs.com Obituaries for students of Brighton High School in Brighton, Colorado, USA. Obituaries sorted by year, FAQs and yearbook covers.
- Light a Candle Obituaries with the ability to add a virtual candle. Contact form.
- Memorial Haven Offers free obituaries and a professional writing service if required.
- Iannounce Searchable database of death notices compiled from British newspapers.
- In Memory Of Free obituaries. Details submitted by email.
- Tribute to Them Bulletin board where users can post tributes and pictures to their family, friends and pets. Searchable database and contact form.
- May They Rest in Peace Free webpages to memorialize loved ones with an option to upgrade. Has a search function and a variety of articles.
- Your Tribute Includes story, notes, events (RSVP), guestbook, virtual gifts, photo and video albums. Multiple templates.
- iLasting Provides free rememberance pages for loved ones with photographs, stories and a song. Paid upgrades available to raise limits and allow videos.
- MemoryFly Provides free pages to remember loved ones, allowing stories, photographs, videos and audio clips.
- Forever Missed Provides remembrance pages for text and photographs of a loved one. Offers plans to further upgrade the site if required. Includes testimonials.
- YouMattered Offers websites to memorialize a loved one. Provides service information and resources such as links, poems and prayers.
- Remembered.com Providing free sites for honoring loved ones. Includes service details.
- Funeral Finder Offers death notices, available for fourteen days, or an upgrade to a permanent online obituary. Also has details of American funeral homes.
- Legacy Memorial Provides online obituaries from the free basic plan through to the lifetime plan featuring a QR code. Includes testimonials.
- Digital Graves, Inc. Allows postings of tributes and time capsules.
- The DeathList Predicts which famous faces will expire over the coming year, with archives and forum.
Valley of Life
Offers free web pages to memorialize loved ones.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 08:32:03 CET (http://madlinemedia.com/domains-sale-lease/)
Dedicated to the memory of Alumni of Bolsa Grande High School. Includes list of fallen Alumni by graduation year and a guestbook.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 08:32:06 CET (http://BolsaGrande77.tripod.com/inmemory.html)
Who Passed On
Obituaries posted by funeral homes.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 08:33:18 CET (http://whopassedon.com:80/)