Music made by or for people with disabilities.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Canadian Association for Music Therapy Promotes awareness, use and development of music therapy in order to maximize health and well-being. (Canada)
- Coalition for Disabled Musicians, Inc. CDM, Inc. is a non-profit, self-help organization dedicated to assisting disabled musicians to pursue their musical aspirations. Our local site is on Long Island, NY and offers a National Referral Service for disabled musicians worldwide.
- Tony Melendez Successful toe-pickin' guitar player and vocalist. Born without arms and a club foot, the sound of hope and courage to the world.
- Disabled Drummers Association Dedicated to serving drummers with disabilities and helping them to be a positive part of the music industry, as well as to help change the way the disabled musicians are viewed and treated in the industry today.
- Metro Music Therapy A private music therapy practice with an emphasis on working in collaboration with therapists and professionals (Glendale, Colorado)
- HandiDrummed A website for disabled drummers. Offers drummer profile pages, articles, product information, and links.
- Andrew Hewitt "The Man behind the Stix," a drummer born with Cerebral Palsy living in Sydney, Australia.
- Blind-Musicians.com A comprehensive list of blind musicians in all genres and styles. Includes portfolios.
- Arts For Healing, Inc. A non-profit corporation dedicated to providing creative arts therapy services and programs for people with special needs.
- Ossia Music Services North Carolina based and offering in-home music therapy and lessons for all ages and abilities. Highlights the therapy sessions and how they help speech and language development.
- Melodic Connections Provides piano and guitar lessons and therapeutic support to people with learning disabilities. Includes lesson details. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Leanne Hoeft Music Therapy Private music therapy practice providing services for individuals with special needs. Canada based.
- Sam Leopold, Music Specialist Multi-instrumentalist with large repertoire, entertaining, teaching, and aiding in self-expression through music. Focusing on elderly homes, group homes and day-rehabilitation programs for people with disabilities.
- Musical Bridges Private music therapy practice providing individual and group therapy for those with special needs as well as music lessons. Based in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Saskatoon Highlighting a system that enables a visually impaired person to compose electronic music solely based on the MIDI-keyboard with no screen viewing, typing or mouse control necessary.
- The Rhythmic Arts Project Nashville based drumming workshops for disabled people conducted nationwide through TRAP, a non-profit organization founded by drummer Eddie Tuduri. Includes audio examples.
- Musical ARC A group of musicians, with and without impairments based in Leeds, UK. Offers music downloads, workshop details and a concert diary.
Flutelab ergonomy and adaptations
Ergonomical aspects of flutes and many adaptations of wind instruments for people with disabilities. Large photo archive. Company is in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 08:41:53 CET (http://flutelab.com/flutelab.com/)