Sites describing, explaining, forecasting, exploring, or suggesting amelioration for possible future catastrophes -- generally planetary in scale. These may be geophysical, astronomical, environmental, economic, political, technological, or spiritual in nature.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Challenges of Nanotechnology Misuse Cited in Leslie's 'The End of the World' From the Foresight Institute (which specialises in nanotechnology).
- Exit Mundi A variety of apocalypses: meteors, black holes, technological disasters, weird physical phenomena, religious writings, robots, and aliens.
- Possible Future Global Catastrophes This survey considers earthquake, pandemic, alien aggression, interplanetary impact, supernova, ice age, nuclear catastrophe, bioterror, and nanotech robot aggression.
- WWW Bomb Shelter Virtual "bomb shelter," based on instructions from Soviet Union Cold-War-era pamphlets, offers information on preparing for nuclear attacks, as well as histories and descriptions of various nuclear weapons.
- Tsunami Project The powerful earthquake and tsunami that hit Asia on December 26, 2004 was not the last in the masterminded sequence. The location of the next, and the final one is known. What they are still looking for is only the date of this event.