Sites which offer software used to enter family data and create family trees.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- WinFamily Windows-based program with the capability to generate HTML output.
- GenoPro Windows-based. Create graphical family trees and genograms. Displays a complete graphical representation of the genealogy tree, both ancestor and descendants at once.
- GEDitCOM Macintosh shareware for editing and viewing genealogy files. Features customizable user interface.
- Ancestral Quest Windows-based. Features available include multimedia capabilities, advanced search and filtering and reads PAF files in directly.
- Family Tree Maker Family tree software from Ancestry.com, which creates charts and trees in a variety of formats. Available for Windows and Mac
- Family Origins Windows-based genealogy program geared to users with large databases. Extensive reporting features.
- FamilyMatters Windows-based. Microsoft Access database program for documenting family history and generating a family tree web site.
- Gene Macintosh shareware. Store family data, print family trees and pedigree charts, and create web pages from database.
- jLifeLines Java-based version of LifeLines, an open source genealogy program. Available for UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Legacy Family Tree Windows-based. Record your family history and produce reports and charts.
- LifeLines Free open source genealogy program. Available on UNIX, Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Reunion Macintosh-based genealogy software.
- Brother's Keeper Windows-based shareware. Organize family history and print a variety of charts and reports.
- Famtree Windows-based. Record relationships, display photos, store notes and data sources, and also saves charts as web pages and text files.
- RootsMagic Windows-based. Create family history reports. Multimedia support. Research tools.
- Agelong Tree Windows-based. Allows building family trees, processing information about relatives and events in their lives.
- GenealogyJ Edit and viewer your genealogy data. Programmed in Java.
- RWAP Software "QL Genealogist" for the Sinclair QL range of computers, and "Genealogy Research System" for Windows.
- Genealogia Windows-based. Italian software for genealogy.
- Family Historian Windows-based. Family tree program offering complete diagram capabilities.
- My Family Tree by HuhnWare. Windows-based genealogy software to create family trees.
- Genbox Family History Windows-based. Manage family genealogy research and producing charts and reports. Output to image formats, RTF, HTML, and GEDCOM.
- The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding ("TNG") Web Based genealogy application, uses PHP and MySQL. Allow managment and display of genealogy data on the Internet. Supports GEDCOM import and export.
- The Master Genealogist Windows-based. Family history project manager from Wholly Genes Software.
- PhpGedView Web based PHP application. View and edit your genealogy on your personal website.
- Geneotree Web based genealogy application developed in the PHP and the MySQL database. Works with GEDCOM files.
- phpmyfamily Web based - Genealogical website builder. Uses PHP/MySQL. Opensource software. Allows users to import GEDCOM files, upload and share images and document transcripts.
- Taurus FamilyTree Java application for storing, browsing and plotting genealogical information. Reads FTML, GEDCOM and CSV file formats. Plots both ancestor and descendant trees, as well as timelines.
- FAMware Windows-based. Record and share family and genealogical information. Document your family history.
- HuMo-gen Web Based free, open-source and application in PHP for your website. Publish your genealogy on the internet.
- Relatives Window-based. Allows the preparation, presentation and storage of genealogy trees.
- Wintree Family Tree Windows-based. Allows management of GEDCOM data. Creation of charts and reports in many formats, including HTML, PDF, RTF, and Flash(SWF).
- XY Family Tree Windows-based. Display ancestors and descendants in various views. Export to HTML for further editing. Import from GEDCOM.
- Hereditree Window-based. Organize and review your family research.
- Heritage Collector Suite Windows-Based. Organize, find and label photos and family history files. Create and share slide shows on self-running CD/DVDs.
- GeneaPro Project Coordination for GeneaPro software development. GeneaPro is open source, cross platform, genealogy software based on the GenTech data model. Java Based
- Kith and Kin Pro Windows-based. Store and document your family trees. SQL-based database. Exports and publish your family tree on the Internet.
- GENP Windows-based family history program with tree charts, multiple databases, grouping and linking.
- Chronoplex Software My Family Tree family history software. Available for Windows.
- FamilyHero Family history / genealogy creation, visualization and analysis software. Uses a graphical display to help better understand your data. Windows-based.
- The Family Tree of Family Windows and Linux computer program designed to preserve the history and build a genealogical tree of the family.
- Ages Windows-based. Family tree shareware which features multi-page tree printouts.
- Personal Historian Windows-based. Organize, write, and publish a personal or family history.
Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System, is free, open source, genealogy software. Gramps is programmed in Python using PyGTK. Available for Windows, Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 12:54:43 CET (https://gramps-project.org/introduction-WP/)
Family Tree Builder (FTB)
Windows genealogy software to create family trees.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 12:55:06 CET (https://www.myheritage.se/family-tree-builder?lang=SV)
Web based Freeware with a Web interface which can be used off-line or as a Web service.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 12:55:12 CET (https://github.com/geneanet/geneweb)