This category is about organizations formed by governments (at all levels: national, state, provincial, municipal), government officials, legislators, and parliamentarians to work together in pursuit of common goals or to advance their skills/abilities in the "business" of government.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Inter-Parliamentary Union The Union is the focal point for world-wide parliamentary dialogue and works for peace and co-operation among peoples and for the firm establishment of representative democracy.
- The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS) is a national members' association for municipalities and county municipalities.
- CANARIE Canadian non-profit collaboration between business and government, coordinates improved Internet access and network connectivity throughout the country, established 1993. Details of CA*net4 optical network at 10 Gbps. In English and French.
- Action with Communities in Rural England A charity which supports sustainable rural community development and thus alleviates rural disadvantage in England. Includes information on current projects and events, plus related links.
- National Association of Counties The only national organization that represents county governments in the United States
- The Partnership for Public Service Works to make the government an employer of choice for talented Americans. Includes an FAQ on how to apply for a job with the Federal government.
- National Council of Social Security Management Associations The national organization representing the ten field management associations in the Social Security Administration
- Society of Government Meeting Professionals NATCAP Chapter Dedicated to improving the knowledge and expertise of individuals in the planning and management of government meetings
- International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance Objective to promote and advance sustainable democracy and to improve and consolidate electoral processes world-wide.
- Energy Communities Alliance A non-profit membership organization of counties and cities that host, or are significantly impacted by U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) facilities
- National Association of State Human Services Finance Officers Mission to promote effective and efficient administration of human services through active participation by state and federal fiscal officers in policy and procedural planning.
- Parliamentarians for Global Action Government leaders and Members of Parliament work together across borders to affect issues with global impact.
- Council on Licensure, Enforcement and Regulation An association of individuals, agencies and organizations, which comprise the international community of professional and occupational regulation.
- Federal Managers Association Representing interests of federal executives, managers and supervisors in the Federal Government
- Canadian Access and Privacy Association Association for persons interested in the access to information and privacy legislation in Canada.
- The Association of Inspector's General Offers support to U.S. offices of IG professionals.
- Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs State of Washington CAPAA.
- United States Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad Endeavors to protect and preserve monuments and buildings in Europe associated with the heritage of U.S. citizens. Reports to Congress, and a by-country list of projects.
- Public Affairs Council Organization for US public affairs professionals. Scheduled conferences, news for lobbyists, password-protected member login area.
- Assembly of European Regions Political organization of the regions of Europe and the speaker for their interests in Europe and beyond.
- Canada Safety Council National not for profit non government organization.