This category is for institutional organizations supporting the human pro-life perspective, i.e., opposed to abortion generally or completely. The "Regional/United States" subcategory applies to georgaphicall specific USA pro-life organizations. The "Regional" subcategory applies to the remaining geographically specific non-USA pro-life organizations. ODP may not discriminate based on a pro-life organization's creed. Therefore, we will not designate subcatogories based on the religious nature or other creed of the organization. However, organizations advocating violence lose their First Amendment protections and should not be listed.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Life News Provides articles on issues and current events by an independent news agency specifically devoted to reporting news that affects the pro-life community
- Rock For Life A teen-oriented collection of many bands who hold that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being. Offers a free newsletter called "Youthlist".
- Pro-Life Action League Dedicated to ending abortion through the use of non-violent direct action.
- Libertarians for Life Libertarian political group with a scientific and philosophical rather than either pragmatic or religious opposition to abortion.
- Pro-Life Alliance of Gays and Lesbians Promotes a respect for life within the gay community and encouraging gay and lesbian participation in the pro-life cause.
- Feminists for Life of America Promotes a feminism with a pro-life stance emphasizing nonviolence. Includes Spanish language resources.
- Pharmacists for Life International Founded to reassert pharmacy as a life-saving profession from fertilization to natural death.
- Presbyterians Pro-Life Presbyterian pro-life organization.
- Lutherans for Life International Lutheran pro-life organization.
- Atheist and Agnostic Pro-Life League An online organization of nontheistic and nonreligious pro-life/anti-abortion advocates.
- Life Issues Institute Seeks to assure, through education, equal protection under the law for all living humans from fertilization until natural death.
- Children of God Non-profit prolife organization designed to address current life issues and provide research and response.
- Life Athletes Pro-life organization of athletes who commit themselves to "respect the lives of others, especially the unborn and the aged." Open to all persons who are willing to honor the LA commitment.
- Pro-Life America Christian group that argues against abortion and premarital sex. With information on events and news.
- AffirmingLife.org To inform, educate, counsel and assist people concerned about threats to life through legal, medical, scientific, social, political and economic policies and practices.
- National Association of Pro-Life Nurses Offers news, policies, commentaries, testimonies, and a forum.
- Saint John the Baptist Pro-Life League Group of Catholic students regularly meeting in Massachusetts for prayer against abortion.
- Silent No More Awareness Campaign An effort to make the public aware of the effects they say abortion brings to women, men, and their families.
- Billboards For Life Posts Catholic anti-abortion messages by renting space with outdoor advertising companies.
Baptists for Life, Inc.
Offers information about ministries to pregnant women and the terminally ill, as well as information about fetal development and medical ethics.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 18:50:05 CET (https://www.lifemattersww.org/)
Organization with an "Abortion Malpractice Litigation" campaign which supports women who have been killed, injured, or sexually assaulted while having abortions.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 18:50:23 CET (http://www.100abortionphotos.com)