Societal issues related to the punishment of crime (prison management, prison reform, capital punishment) and the prevention and prosecution of crime. Listings related to particular types of crime generally belong in other categories.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Financial Scandals Links to information on financial scandals, bank frauds, money laundering, corruption, scams, and organized crime.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service Lists publications and links on corrections, courts, crime, drugs, international crime, juvenile justice, law enforcement, research, statistics, crime victims.
- National Center on Institutions and Alternatives Private nonprofit, progressive, and effective criminal justice and human services agency founded in 1977.
- Vera Institute of Justice A nonprofit organization that works closely with government to improve the services that people rely on for safety and justice.
- Criminal Justice Policy Foundation CJPF provides information to policy makers and the public to promote innovative ideas about criminal justice issues, including sentencing, drug policy, and police policy.
- Transparency International (TI) International non-governmental organisation devoted to combating corruption. TI focuses on prevention and reforming systems.
- Centre for Crime and Justice Studies (CCJS) Charity which aims to inform and educate about all aspects of crime and the criminal justice system. Houses UK criminal justice links, events, and publications, including The British Journal of Criminology and CJM.
- You Have the Power Not-for-profit agency devoted to raising awareness about criminal justice and crime prevention. Resource links and sale of educational products.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Criminal Justice Background information and links on U.S. criminal justice policy, including issues like gun control, drug policy, and the death penalty.
- Center for Community Alternatives Works in the fields of juvenile and criminal justice and offers training, research and technical assistance.
- Crime and Criminals Email List The purpose of this list is to talk about crimes, criminals, and punishment. The latest news is posted to this site everyday.
- Association for Criminal Justice Research (California) A group of public servants, practitioners, evaluators, analysts and academics sharing information from a research focus. Includes membership details, conference information, list of member interest areas, and newsletters.
- Community Justice Portal Information exchange, networking and e-learning for people working in the community and criminal justice system. Includes news, press releases, job ads, publications, and discussion forum. [Registration required]
- United States Department of Justice Primary federal criminal investigation and enforcement agency.
- Centre for Restorative Justice, Simon Fraser University Information about the center, with resources and details of current projects, as well as information about the 2001 Ron Wiebe Memorial Lecture and Dialogue on Restorative Justice.
Compares crime rates for major North American cities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 20:19:24 CET (/real-estate/school-reports/)
Community Justice Exchange
Offers information and assistance to help bring together criminal justice agencies and ordinary citizens to make communities safer.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 20:19:27 CET (http://www.courtinnovation.org/)