Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- How to Avoid Internet Investment Scams Securities and Exchange Commission information about investment fraud.
- ScamBusters.org Extensive information on fraud, scams, hoaxes, urban legends and credit card fraud. Free e-zine and reports.
- Internet Crime Complaint Center A partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C). Alerts for consumers and easy-to-use reporting mechanism for fraud. Formerly the Internet Fraud Complaint Center.
- National Fraud Information Center Provides a page devoted to Internet fraud.
- Cyber Criminals Most Wanted Overview of cyber criminal activity that includes safety, security, viruses, scams, filtering, encryption, hackers and government legislation.
- WebAssured Consumer protection service site provides means to register complaints, free ShopAssured download alerts shoppers when entering e-commerce site, free reports on business's consumer performance.
- Carbuyingtips.com - Fraud Guide Consumer guide to preventing and fighting eBay, escrow, auto, internet, cashiers check, and Nigerian scams. Tips on how to spot phony escrow companies and report the scammers.
- Scam Victims United Information on scams and support from other victims.
- Stop-scammers Information on dating fraud plus an archive of emails, documents and pictures. Membership required for some features.
- Digital Age Fraud Central source of information about the Digital Age Cyprus MasterCard/Visa fraudulent charge.
- Romance Scams Information about people who use dating sites or social networks to con victims out of money. Peer support for those who have been tricked.
- Internet Fraud Department of Justice site includes information defining Internet fraud, what to do about it, and where to go to get more information.
- crouchie.net Accepts and lists reports on dating scammers, for the UK. Offers the ability to check existing people and help make the UK dating scene a better place.
- The Anatomy of Clickbot.A Provides a detailed case study of the architecture of the Clickbot.A botnet that attempted a low-noise click fraud attack against syndicated search engines. The botnet of over 100,000 machines was controlled using a HTTP-based botmaster.
Extensive resource for identifying and debunking computer virus hoaxes and myths.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:45:44 CET (http://Vmyths.com/)
Computer crime section of the Department of Justice contains links relating to internet commerce, intellectual property crimes, cybercrimes and general information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 21:46:22 CET (https://www.justice.gov/criminal-ccips)