Sites which discuss legal, economic and social impacts of gambling, and/or argue for legalization or regulation of gambling in its various forms, including casino gaming, lotteries, sweepstakes and betting.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- North American Association of State and Provincial Lotteries Contains facts and figures, lottery history, events listings and gambling studies resources.
- Gaming Studies Research Center Extensive gambling resources from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Frontline: Easy Money Interviews and articles from both sides of the debate, as well as a timeline, statistics and look at gambling odds.
- Institute for the Study of Gambling and Commercial Gaming Academic resources on the impact of gambling both on individuals and in the wider society.
- Internet Gambling The Government Accounting Office's overview of the issues.
- In re: MasterCard Decision US Court of Appeals ruling that the Wire Act does not prohibit online casino wagering.
- Gambling Online - Is it Legal? Sixty percent of Internet gambling is done by Americans. The US government is trying to stop it, but can they?
- Gambling Law US Examination and explanation of United States gambling laws at the state and federal levels.