This category is for sites about health issues from a non-medical standpoint.
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
- Health and the Environment
- Mental Health
- Sex Education
- The Codex Alimentarius
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- What Doctors Don't Tell You Information database and monthly magazine informing patients of side effects of drugs, and possible alternative remedies.
- HealthWatch UK Promotes the assessment and testing of treatments, whether 'orthodox' or 'alternative'.
- American Council on Science and Health A consumer education consortium concerned with issues related to food, nutrition, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, lifestyle, the environment and health. ACSH is an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization.
- Antibiotic resistance From the Why Files.
- Partners In Health Research, advocacy and publications related to health, worldwide. Focus upon the poor. Partners with projects in Haiti, Peru, Mexico, United States, with a goal of neither development or charity, but "pragmatic solidarity".
- PBS - Rx for Survival: A Global Health Challenge Series about the most critical and emerging threats to global public health, and the leaders who deal with them. Includes information about the television series, the book, how to get involved, background information and teaching resources.
- Case Western Reserve University - Program on Society and Health Interdisciplinary group which studies the impact of biomedical technology, health policy, and demographic shifts on society. Mission statement, upcoming events, past events, future plans, and faculty listing.
- Consumers Union - Health Care Provides information on health services, medicaid, nursing homes and long-term care, insurance, prescription drugs, safety issues, and health care organizations.
- Global Health Corps Promoting global health equity by connecting outstanding young leaders worldwide with organizations working on the frontlines. Includes information about the program and application process, FAQ, partners, current Fellows and blog.