Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- National Organization for Lesbians of Size A support, social and networking organization for lesbians of size. Local and National events, national conference and quarterly newsletters.
- Fabulous World of FAT!SO? For people who don't apologize for their size.
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance NAAFA is a non-profit human rights organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for fat people. NAAFA has been working since 1969 to eliminate discrimination based on body size and provide fat people with the tools for self-empowerment through public education, advocacy, and member support.
- The Council on Size and Weight Discrimination A not-for-profit group which works to change people's attitudes about body size. Consumer advocacy in the areas of medical treatment, job discrimination, and media images.
- Chicago BBW Supporting the big beautiful women in the Chicagoland area.
- NAAFA Oklahoma A Tulsa based organization where people of size can feel at home. Hosts meetings and social events for people of size and those who admire them.
- Southern California Size Acceptance Coalition Fighting for size acceptance in Southern California through activism as a civil rights issue to make all aware of size acceptance.