Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Organic Consumers Organization For the labeling of genetically engineered, biotech, GMO, and Novel food. Also encourages organic food and pesticide reduction. Advocates concern about the dangers of food irradiation. A clearinghouse for activists.
- Weston A. Price Foundation Information on the benefits of nutrient-dense foods and the foundation's agenda in the areas of education and research; articles on specific foods such as soy products.
- Social Issues Research Centre Provides research and reporting on food, health, and other lifestyle matters, and campaigns against scares.
- Foundation for Food Irradiation Education Organization that provides informative information and strives to improve communications about food irradiation to the public via the industry, media, and academia.
- Microwaved Food: The Dangers Reviews evidence suggesting that microwaving food destroys nutrients and makes certain substances toxic, leading to adverse health effects.
- Campaign for Real (Raw) Milk Advocates the consumption of clean, unpasteurized, whole milk, and additive-free organic dairy products. Find out how to get raw milk and read articles on the health benefits of raw milk.
World Food Safety Organisation
Aims to provide food safety professionals with a neutral forum for the exchange of ideas and experience.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 22:08:00 CET (http://www.worldfoodsafety.org/2010/)
Farmed Salmon Contaminated - Aquaculture practice of concentrating feed from other ocean fish, provided to farmed salmon contain high levels of PCB's, according to research.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 22:08:03 CET (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1098564.stm)