This category is limited sites on social and economic policy issues affecting senior citizens.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- CARIE Organizations whose mission is to improve the well being, rights, and autonomy of older persons through advocacy, education, and action.
- Almanac of Policy Issues: Seniors Issues News, background information and links on the Older Americans Act and other federal programs affecting the nation's senior citizens, including Meals on Wheels.
- The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups Non-profit grassroots advocacy organization concerned with issues affecting older persons and their families. List of member services and consumer advocacy information.
- Texas Silver-Haired Legislature Non-profit group advocating on issues affecting older adults in the state. Includes details of resolutions, a directory, newsletters and a calendar of events.
- Beverly Foundation Pasadena non-profit organization focusing on important issues affecting older adults especially mobility and transportation within the community.
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (N4A) Umbrella organization advocating to ensure that needed resources and support services are available to older Americans. Includes policy papers and press releases.
- Washington State Senior Citizens' Lobby Forum for senior advocacy groups throughout the state. List of key issues, officers and member organizations.
- Health and Retirement Study (HRS) The Health and Retirement Study (HRS) is a source of longitudinal, cross-sectional data for researchers and policymakers who study aging. The HRS is based on a national sample of over 22,000 individuals who are interviewed every other year.
Center on an Aging Society
Non-partisian public policy institute that studies the consequences and opportunities of population aging for all aspects of society.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 23:16:34 CET (http://ihcrp.georgetown.edu/agingsociety/)