Issues related to property owners' rights, particularly in relationship to the actions of governments such as eminent domain, regulatory takings and civil asset forfeiture.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- International Union of Property Owners (UIPI) The International Union defending private real estate property rights worldwide, with members from more than 20 European countries, established in 1923.
- Property Rights Foundation of America An advocacy group for private property rights. Political research, action alerts and analysis.
- American Land Rights Association A grassroots, non-profit private property rights/multiple-use advocacy organization.
- Coalition for Property Rights (CPR) A grassroots organization made up of citizens concerned about the erosion of property rights in the US. Has a particular emphasis on Florida.
- The National Association of Reversionary Property Owners (NARPO) Opposes rail to trail conversions, with emphasis on cases in Kansas.
- Perpetual Confusion Documents bureaucratic complacency in Michigan when local administrators ignore zoning and other regulations and confusion legitimizes actions.
- British Columbia Renters are at Risk of Eviction Throughout British Columbia tenants are being evicted by greedy landlords eager to take advantage of the hot rental market prices, using loopholes in the Residential Tenancy Act.
Kitsap Alliance of Property Owners
A property owners group in Kitsap County, Washington, opposing unreasonable government regulation of private property.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 23:38:46 CET (https://kitsapalliance.wordpress.com/)