A variety of subjects on Race-Ethnic-Religious Relations.
Related categories 8
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Transborder Initiative For Tolerance And Human Rights The initiative to encourage tolerance and understanding among people of different ethnic groups, races, nationalities, religions, cultures, social backgrounds and other minorities that face discrimination.
- Implicit Association Test Self-test your unconscious levels of prejudice about age, gender, race, self-esteem, and mathematics vs. art.
- Institute of Race Relations (IRR) London-based thinktank on the struggle for racial justice in the UK, Europe and around the world.
- Learn to Question Educational and research site by Boston Latin School students on human rights, genocide, propaganda, tolerance, and identity.
- ColorQ World A non Eurocentric world view for promoting self-examination and cross-cultural understanding among people of color.
- Working Class Whites Explores the general treatment of working class whites in the media. Dealing with the areas of religion, race relations, work and lifestyle in defining working class whites as a unique social culture.
- Prejudice and Discrimination Links to treatment for this problem.
- Myth of the Melting Pot: America's Racial and Ethnic Divides Series of articles about race relations in America from the Washington Post Newspaper.
- The Melton Foundation Sponsors annual symposia for intercultural exchange among university students. Information about bridging cultures, timetable, outreach programs, and other projects.
- White Guilt and Black Power Discussion of an article from the Wall Street Journal on FreeRepublic.
- The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Dealing with the issues of religious persecution faced by Ahmadiyya Muslims in Pakistan. Contain news, photographs and contact information
- Racial and Ethnic Policy Issues Despite over three decades of a concerted effort to rectify past racial injustices, race remains a crucial aspect of American society with policy implications throughout our governmental systems.
- Racetalks Initiatives A research and public education project initiated by law professors Lani Guinier and Susan Sturm. Includes articles, interviews and the syllabus for a seminar.
- Citizens for Nonviolent Action Against Racism This organization was founded in 1988 in response to the Aryan Nation's yearly conference in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Includes related links and contact information.
- The Role of Testing A national report card on discrimination in America published by the Urban Institute.
- Race Forward A public policy, educational and research institute whose work emphasizes issues of race and social change. Includes news, view points and contact information.
- Congress of Racial Equality Includes information on the organization, its views, activities and contact data.
Institute for the Study of Academic Racism
Includes information on the organization, and its advisory counsel. Related links and photo gallery provided.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-14 23:40:15 CET (http://ferris-pages.org/ISAR/homepage.htm)