The issues raised by modern science and technology
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Fathom Interactive knowledge organization, combining major world wide universities who manage this searchable database. Project is presently launching.
- Government Technology News, publications, conferences, and case studies about using technology in state and local government.
- Scientists For Global Responsibility Explores the ethical dimension of scientific research and technology: ethical controversies, global energy and resource issues, alternative technologies, and global population and consumption.
- The Impact Of Technology How the second Industrial Revolution ( miniaturisation and artificial intelligence) is relentlessly stagnating and impoverishing our community.
- The Loka Institute Non-profit research and advocacy organization concerned with the social, political, and environmental repercussions of research, science and technology.
- Africa in a High-Technology Millennium British Broadcasting Corporation interviews Nigerian computer and Internet pioneer, Philip Emeagwali, on what science and technology can do for Africa in the Information Age.
- Potomac Institute A not-for-profit public policy research institute located in Arlington, Virginia and focusing on key science and technology issues facing society.
- Information Policy Provides daily news about information policy in the world. Categories include governance, e-learning and education, technology, and research.