Transportation, whether you like it or not, is one of the "driving" forces that alters lives, cultures, and the landscape. If you walk, swim, ride, drive or fly then you should be interested in this integral aspect of your life.
Related categories 5
Loading new listings for you to review...
- TRIS Online Transportation Research Information Services Online, a database produced and maintained by the USDOT Bureau of Transportation and the Transportation Research Board at the National Academy of Sciences.
- Institute of Transportation Studies Transportation studies at University of California-Berkeley and the other campuses in the UC system.
- Center for Neighborhood Technology "Founded in 1978, CNT develops creative strategies for making cities and their surrounding areas work for everyone, environmentally and economically". Transport and sustainable development.
- TransOptions A non-profit transportation group servicing Northern New Jersey. Includes commuter options, information, partner companies and special projects.
- TransAct Collection of information and resources about making communities more livable and helping the environment through innovative transportation projects and initiatives.
- Bad Subjects: Traffic Political commentary on modern transportation issues.
- NAS/NRC Reports: Transportation Online access to topical reports by the National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council.
- Urban Mobility Study An annual statistical report on the extent and performance of the roadway systems in 68 U.S. cities, with data from several decades.
- Community Transportation Association of America Includes federal and legislative updates, magazine, employment opportunities, current programs and articles.
- Wendell Cox Consultancy and The Public Purpose Works to facilitate the ideal of government as the servant of the people by identifying and implementing strategies to achieve public purposes at a cost that is no higher than necessary. Emphasis is on transportation issues.
- Operation Lifesaver Inc. A nationwide, non-profit public information program dedicated to reducing collisions, injuries and fatalities at highway-rail crossings and on railroad rights-of-way.
- Metropolitan Travel Survey Archive A collection of travel and trip surveys compiled by the University of Minnesota.