Organizations and groups dedicated to the prevention of elder abuse and the creation of needed resources.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Action on Elder Abuse United Kingdom charitable organization giving help and information about the abuse of older people.
- Ontario Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (ONPEA) Focuses on elder abuse prevention, advocacy and education.
- International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse Organization dedicated to the global dissemination of information to prevent the abuse of older people. Includes newsletters, conference information and research briefings.
- National Committee to Prevent Elder Abuse (NCPEA) This association of researchers, practitioners, educators, and advocates offers several publications. The site has an expert questions and answer feature.
- ElderAngels Mission and contact information for this non-profit organization providing public education and victim assistance in the Bay Area.
- Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse National non-profit organization providing information to raise awareness of abuse and neglect in later life. Includes news, a calendar of events, and resources.