Legal information on the subject of copyright law.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Publishing Law Center Legal information for the publishing community.
- Stanford Copyright & Fair Use Information and study aids concerning copyright law.
- Intellectual Property Online An exhaustive list of annotated links to patent, trademark and copyright information from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
- United States Copyright Office Provides and an overview of copyright law, federal laws, regulations and other US government publications. Also provides information about registering a copyrighted document, as well as a searchable database of documents filed with the office.
- The Copyright Website Endeavoring to provide real world, practical and relevant copyright information.
- Myths About Copyright Explained Answers to common myths about copyright from Brad Templeton, former publisher at ClariNet Communications Corp.,
- What is Copyright Protection? Information about copyrights in general, and as applied to the internet.
- GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF) Organization supporting software authors who give up their copyright protections to allow the free distribution of software.
- Sentry Australian copyright information
- Berne Convention International convention for the protection of literary and artistic works.
- Purpose of Copyright An essay on the state of copyright protections.
- Interview: Michael Landau on Copyright Professor Landau of the Georgia State University College of Law comments on the Supreme Court case of The New York Times v. Tasini.
- Fair Use in a Nutshell A 16-step roadmap to copyright's most important exception. By Lloyd J. Jassin, a New York-based publishing attorney.
- Illustrated Story of Copyright Detailing the history of copyright law.
- Copyright and Art Issues Copyright and fair use in the realm of art and our cultural heritage.
- National Initiative for a Networked Cultural Heritage Information sharing initiatives, including copyright town meetings.
- Copyright Association of Ireland Promotes informed debate and awareness of copyright issues in Ireland and around the world.
- Public Domain Information Project Reference site to help the ordinary person identify music and songs in the public domain.
- Copyright and Related Rights Articles, guidelines, meeting schedules, resources, and press releases.
- Copyright Information Services Overview of laws, rights, and treaties regarding copyrights and intellectual properties. Includes information on registration, fair use, and applications in the recording and publishing industries.
- Primary Sources on Copyright (1450-1900) A digital archive of primary sources on copyright from the Universities of Cambridge and Bournemouth in the UK. Initially focuses on document from Renaissance Italy, France, German-speaking countries, Britain and the United States. Search and browse by date, location, language, and author.
- Copyright At MIT Information and resources including infringement notification. Features school policies, guidelines, and related links.
- American Bar Association Information on Intellectual Property laws. Includes articles on current legislation, tips, and upcoming programs.
- Standford University Libraries: Copyright and Fair Use Overview of rights and permissions for websites, academics and educational applications. Includes frequently asked questions, registration, enforcement, public domains, and research.
Basic Copyright Concepts For Writers
Article explaining basic copyright concepts with links, examples, and additional information.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-15 03:12:49 CET (http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/sep97/basic-copyright-concepts-for-writers-9973)
Contracts, Copyright and Preemption in a Digital World
Law journal article by I. Trotter Hardy focusing on copyrights.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-15 03:12:57 CET (http://jolt.richmond.edu/v1i1/hardy.html)
Annotated copyright policies of selected colleges and universities.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-15 03:13:03 CET (http://web.library.yale.edu/~okerson/copyproj.html)