Government agencies regulating or registering intellectual property.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- OHIM The Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) registers the Community Trade Mark in the European Union.
- World Intellectual Property Organization Responsible for the promotion of the protection of intellectual property throughout the world, and for administration of various multilateral treaties dealing with intellectual property.
- European Patent Office The executive body of the European Patent Organisation.
- The State Intellectual Property Office of the People's Republic of China Offering intellectual property and patent laws and regulations, with additional features available in Chinese.
- U.S. Copyright Office General information and publications.
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Patent and trademark information in the United States, including free database searching of registered trademarks, registration information, pricing and contact phone numbers.
- IP Australia Government organisation providing legal information and registration material for trademarks, patents, designs and intellectual property.
- Stopfakes.gov Information for small businesses, on protecting intellectual property through patents, copyrights and trademarks.
- UK Intellectual Property Office Official government body responsible for granting Intellectual Property (IP) rights in the United Kingdom, including patents, trade marks, and copyright. Site provides information for about Intellectual property in the United Kingdom for rights holders and consumers.
Benelux Office of Intellectual property
Official registration office for trademarks and industrial designs.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-15 03:13:16 CET (https://www.boip.int/wps/portal)