Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Delicious TV: Totally Vegetarian Hosted by Toni Avtges and produced in Portland, Maine, cooking and lifestyle series featuring a culinary style that's casual and Mediterranean.
- Beyond Vegetarianism Reports from veterans of vegetarian and raw-food diets, veganism, fruitarianism, and instinctive eating, plus new science from paleolithic diet research and clinical nutrition.
- Vegetarian Society Registered charity present news, recipes, events calendar, and educational material.
- Veggies Unite Recipes are included here.
- Vegetarian Times Online companion to the magazine.
- VegSource Vegetarian and vegan recipes, discussion boards, articles, information from medical doctors, experts and nutritionists, and a community of people who share an interest in health, diet and the planet.
- GoVeg A how-to guide to vegetarianism and veganism includes FAQ, links and resources. One of the PETA family of sites.
- Veg Dining Lists over 1000 vegetarian restaurants located worldwide. Site visitors can submit restaurant reviews.
- VRG's Veggie Quiz Rates your knowledge of vegetarianism.
- Veggie Global Includes an abundance of vegetarian resources.
- Vegetarian Resources Covers vegetarianism history, associations and dishes.
- Abbeys Recipes Offers low fat vegetarian and dessert recipes, health tips, fitness, nutrition, organic foods, and animal rights.
- Famousveggie.com List of famous vegetarians/vegans with quotes, links, recipes and a list of vegetarian restaurants.
- Vegetarian Diet Definition, origin and history of vegetarianism; lots of useful information, including how to raise infants on a vegetarian/vegan diet.
- Savvy Vegetarian Support for vegetarian lifestyle. The site features life coaching, courses, educational articles, reviews, recipes and resource guide.
- Meat Filter Contains information and news for vegetarians and vegans.
- Vegetarian Tips Lists hundreds of tips and mini-facts relating to vegetarianism, vegans, health, nutrition, animal welfare, environment, and recipes.
- Spoon Revolution Information and resources on vegetarianism using humour.
- Meatless Monday Campaign Recipes designed to help people reduce their consumption of meats and saturated fat. From Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Vegetarian Beers Lists many (mainly British) beers and whether or not they are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Veg Blog Includes news and links.
- Lettuce Ladies PETA site includes recipes and information about vegetarianism.
- WhyVeg Australian site about being vegetarian includes recipes, ethical and health related information.
- ChooseVeg.com: A Guide to Vegetarian and Vegan Living Providing news, videos, vegan recipes, and information about the positive impacts that a vegetarian diet can have on animals, the environment, and your health.
- Go Vegetarian! Community message board for vegetarians and vegans, or anyone who is just interested in the meat-free lifestyle. Contains mainly recipes, and questions and answers on vegetarian/vegan food.
Promoting a vegetarian diet and giving reasons not to eat meat, ranging from health concerns to animal rights. Quotes from famous vegetarians.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-15 11:46:20 CET (http://www.diannesvegankitchen.com/)