Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
- Abortion - Pro Choice
- Abortion - Pro Life
- Animal Welfare
- Children, Youth and Family
- Civil Liberties
- Consumer Activism
- Crime Victims
- Elder Abuse Prevention
- Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
- Gun Control
- Gun Rights
- Health and Safety
- Human Rights
- International Aid and Development
- Policy Institutes
- Public Service
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Southern Poverty Law Center Founded in 1971, is a non-profit organization that combats hate, intolerance and discrimination through education and litigation. Located in Montgomery, Alabama, it is also the site of the Maya Lin-designed Civil Rights Memorial.
- American Benefits Council Advocate for voluntary private employee benefits, based in Washington, DC, USA. Mission, members, issues, news, publications, and calendar.
- Center for Community Change CCC helps poor people develop their own strong organizations to improve their communities and change policies and institutions that affect their lives.
- Office of the Americas Dedicated to the cause of justice and peace in the hemisphere through broad based educational programs.
- The Peace and Justice Foundation, Inc. A human rights oriented education and advocacy organization, which organises demonstrations and educational initiatives.
- Creations Guardians An education and outreach organization dedicated to a vision of a new world where there is no hatred, violence, hunger or poverty and in which the environment and all of the creatures are protected from destruction and mismanagement by both public and private interests.
- Alliance for Justice National association of environmental, civil rights, mental health, women's, children's and consumer advocacy organizations.