Sites about providing volunteer flights/pilots to/from health care facilities.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Corporate Angel Network Matches cancer patients in need of travel with private corporate jet schedules. Information for patients and potential corporate sponsors.
- Air Charity Nework Provides free flights through its members for patients and families seeking distant medical treatment.
- Patient Travel Resource for patients who seek information about free air transportation to distant medical facilities.
- Angel Flight Southeast Arranges free air transportation, via private aircraft, for those in medical and financial need, needing to travel long distance to access health care. Includes calendar, testimonials, history, and patient qualification criteria.
- Angel Flight Northeast Nonprofit organization providing air transportation to those whose medical problems require travel that is otherwise not affordable.
- Angel Flight Providing free air transportation to those in medical and financial need in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Mississippi.
- Mercy Medical Airlift Provides charitable air transportation for those in great need.
- Angel Flight East An organization of pilots and other volunteers serving the community with free private air transportation for the medically and financially needy.
- LifeLine Pilots Provides people in medical and financial need with access to free air transportation on small aircraft to distant health care facilities. Service in the Midwest US region.
- Northwoods Airlifeline Organization offering free air transport to those with urgent medical needs. [Michigan]
- Angel Flight Australia Provides free air transportation to patients in need of medical treatment at distant hospitals.
- Angel Flight Central Medical and charity air transportation for reasons of compassion or community service. Donor and partner list, local chapters, areas covered, volunteer forms and links.
- Angel Flight of British Columbia Provides free air transportation for patients who must travel for medical treatment.
- Angel Flight South Central Provides free flights for patients who need to travel for medical treatment.
- CAIRFlight Offers community-based airlift to patients traveling to reach medical resources or to reunite families in crisis. [Florida]
- Children's Flight of Hope Offers free air transportation to and from medical facilities for critically ill and injured children. [North Carolina]
- Flights for Life Dedicated to providing free air transportation to patients for medically-related purposes. [Arizona]
- Mercy Flight Indiana Provides free air transportation for patients with limited finances who need treatment at distant medical facilities.
- Wings of Mercy: West Michigan, Inc. Provides free air transportation to patients who need treatment at distant medical facilities. [Michigan]
- Angel Flight for Veterans Offers free air transportation for veterans, military personnel, and their families traveling for distant medical treatment.
- Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic Charity air medical transportation organization serving needy people and their families.
- Houston Ground Angels Volunteers help patients arriving by air to complete their transportation to a medical facility. [Texas]
- Angel Flight West Volunteer organization providing air transportation on private aircraft to those with medical or other compelling human needs.
- Patient Airlift Services (PALS) Free air transportation based on need to individuals requiring medical care or other humanitarian purposes.
- Air Care Alliance Group provides a master list of all known charitable air transport organizations whose volunteers fly needy patients and disaster relief supplies and perform other missions of service using aircraft.
- Hope Air A national charitable organization that provides free air transportation for financially burdened Canadians in need of Medical treatment outside their communities.