Organizations that provide low cost housing and other supportive services for patients and families who travel distances for treatment at medical facilities.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Fisher House Provides no cost lodging to veterans and military families receiving treatment at military medical centers.
- Miracle House Provides housing and support services for patients and families undergoing treatment at area medical facilities. [New York]
- Kevin Guest House Provides patients families with affordable accommodations near local health care facilities and services. [New York]
- Hospitality House of Charlotte Offers temporary lodging to families and patients being treated at local hospitals. [North Carolina]
- Family House Offers low cost lodging and support for families of critically ill patients. Includes history, facilities, services, newsletter, fundraisers, and contact information. [Pennsylvania]
- Brent's Place Helps those living with cancer by providing housing, programs, and partnerships in the community. Includes history, campus locations, donations, fundraising, volunteers, and contact information. [Colorado]
- Atlanta Hospital Hospitality House Provides lodging, meals, supportive companionship to families and patients who are being treated at local hospitals. [Georgia]
- Christopher's Haven Offers apartments for families of children with cancer being treated at MassGeneral Hospital. Includes contact information, history, links, donations, events, and photographs. [Massachusetts]
- Hospitality Homes Volunteers in Boston, Massachusetts who open their homes to families traveling for medical treatment. Provides news, events, resources, and contact information.
- The Devon Nicole House Established for children and their families who are patients at Children's Hospital Boston. Provides dedication, pictures, and contact information. [Massachusetts]
- Blount Hospitality House Provides lodging and supportive accommodations for families of critically ill patients seeking treatment at area hospitals. [Alabama]
- Beacon House Mission is to provide lodging and other supportive services for patients and families undergoing medical treatment. Provides history, volunteers, donations, and accommodation information. [Michigan]
- The Kalamazoo Hospitality House Provides housing for patients and families seeking treatment at local medical facilities. Features directions, services, news, and contact information. [Michigan]
- Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw Offers lodging for families and patients receiving medical treatment in area hospitals. [Michigan]
- The Children's Inn at NIH A place for patients and their families to stay while being treated at the National Institutes of Health. Includes tour of facilities, history, newsletter, news, events, contact and reservation information. [Maryland]
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses Serves facilities that provide lodging to patients and families during medical emergencies. Features list of homes located in the US.
- Cancer Survivor Donates $1 Million for Hospitality House Article concerning the need for seriously ill adults and their families to have affordable housing near medical facilities. "There was no Ronald McDonald House for adults.”
- Joe's House Non profit guide for cancer patients seeking lodging close to medical facilities. Provides search option for each state.
- Gift of Life Transplant House Nonprofit. Offers home-like accommodations for transplant patients and their caregivers in Rochester. Amenities, how to arrange a stay, costs, newsletter (in PDF), wish list. [Minnesota]
- Kathy's House Nonprofit provides housing for patients visiting Milwaukee area hospitals, and their caregivers. Information for prospective guests, a virtual tour, volunteer opportunities and other ways to help. [Wisconsin]
- Hendrick League House Abilene, Texas. Includes hours, rates, location, rooms, amenities, and contact information.
- Hospital Hospitality House Nashville Provides housing for families and patients receiving medical treatment in Nashville hospitals. Features news, services, and contact information. [Tennessee]
- The Doorways Provider of lodging and non-medical services to promote the healing process. Information about guest facilities, events, fundraising, events, volunteers, FAQ, and links. [Virginia]