Metaphysics is a primary subject area in philosophy which investigates the nature, constitution, and structure of reality. It also deals with notions such as causation, time, modality (necessity and possibility), particulars and universals, and the relation of mind to body.
Related categories 1
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Metaphysics Research Lab Developers of the axiomatic theory of abstract objects and relations.
- Big Bang Philosophy Exploring the consequences of a finite universe.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Mereology The relations of part to whole and of part to part within a whole; by Achille Varzi.
- Hong Kong Baptist University: Kant's Theocentric Metaphysics Essay by Prof. Stephen Palmquist answering the question, "Was Kant the destroyer of Metaphysics?"
- Wikipedia: Metaphysics A collaboratively edited article explaining several central metaphysical problems: the problem of objecthood, the problem of universals, and the mind-body problem.
Book I of Hegel's Science of Logic - Being
Hegel's Science of Logic, linked to commentary by Lenin. The Doctrine of Being (Quality - Quantity - Measure).
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 01:57:29 CET (https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/hegel/works/hl/hlbeing.htm)