Description Proposed systems for determining governance and/or policy which differ from and are offered as potential replacements for existing political systems.
Related categories 4
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Joan Bardina Studies Center Political and economic proposals based on transparent markets, global and universal telematic currency, and basic income.
- Panarchy A gateway to original texts and documents on panarchy, polyarchy, and anarchy in English, French, Italian, and German. Includes related libertarian and anarchist links.
- Fair Choice Promotes a voting system giving more weight to votes of poorer people.
- Freetimea Project Project to create a new social/political/economic system that will peacefully supersede nations and form the basis for a new global civilization.
- Reformist A centre for collaborative development of proposals for the reformation of government, legal systems, economic and trade structures and school syllabuses
- Polyarchy Advocates "the multiplication of centres and the empowerment of people - going beyond the ideologies of statism and capitalism."
- Blueprint for a New Confederation Presents a constitutional framework applying the rational self-interest model and the market mechanisms of modern economics to intra and inter-governmental behaviour, based on a paper published by the Fremskrittspartiets Utredningsinstitutt.
- Constitutional Theory Through Practice Advocates a proposed new constitution for the U.S. with strictly limited powers and a novel organization loosely based on English parliamentary democracy.
- Stewardship Advocates and explains theory of stewardship. Provides links to current stewardship projects, research, and positions on current issues.
- World Prosperity Network of sites with propositions for reform in education, health, government, and other areas.
- Innovations in Democracy Collecting and sharing concepts, ideas and information about empowering the governed to self-determination. Offers a large list of sites which propose various means to more democratic systems.
- Tychiformation A proposed new system to shape the future of civilization through application of systematic planning processes that involve direct public participation, from an anynomous urban planner's perspective.
- Global Leadership Proposes to prepare humanity for an "approaching paradigm shift from fragmented nationalistic societies to a cohesive global civilization," ~ "based on peace and justice for all."
- Institut of Social Threefolding The threefolding aims to achieve constitutional reorganization of society and an accurate allocation of social phenomena, through the concept of a differentiation of society into the fields of cultural sphere, economic sphere and rights sphere.
- Evolutionist Order A proposed system featuring a career "politician class" and popular party, influenced by Plato, Marx, democracy, and other philosophies.
- Sullivan, Dan: Geolibertarian home page Includes an introduction to the geolibertarianism.
- Vivant A political movement of Belgian origin advocating basic income as a next step in the social development of countries.
Advocates ranking candidates on election ballots, with the goal of eliminating the 'wasted' vote or 'spoiler' candidacy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 03:29:51 CET (http://instantrunoff.com/instant-runoff-home/)