Human edited web directory based on the DMOZ data. To find out more about this project please use the top main menu.
Related categories 3
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Intergram Expedited Communications Direct mail production and e-messaging specialists. Company news, quotes, samples, and related links.
- First International Resources Political and corporate consulting, strategic and corporate communications, and crisis management solutions.
- v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations Non traditional firm combining new technology with traditional public affairs and public relations to strategically manage client's message and reputation in the real and virtual worlds.
- Hillwatch Web Advocacy Portal Canadian politics and public policy portal, with links to all major associations, NGO, and special interest groups; political quotes and analysis.
- Abbott Public Relations Providing campaign consulting and image maintenance services for candidates and elected officials.
- Adler Public Affairs A Long Beach, California-based firm that specializes in providing political, public affairs and public relations counsel to individuals, organizations and government agencies.
- Van Meter, Ashbrook & Associates, Inc. Van Meter, Ashbrook and Associates is a public affairs consulting firm providing clients with a full range of services, including Legislative Lobbying, Grassroots Management, Issue Advocacy, and Media and Public Affairs Communications.
- Moxie Media Northwest political consulting and public affairs firm specializing in electoral campaigns and direct mail, government relations, and media relations.
- Cherry Communications Company Provides voter contact services for Republican and conservative campaigns and organizations
- Nolan Group Political communications consulting firm which focuses on referendums and ballot initiatives, printed and electronic media, political campaigns, I.D. and advocacy telephoning, database management and GIS mapping.
- GPlus Europe London and Brussels consultants specializing in European Union political strategy, policy development and media and public relations.
- Government and Political Associates Consortium (GPAC LLC) Umbrella group whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
- Chinook Consulting A political consulting firm; offers fundraising and advertising for Democrats and Nonpartisan candidates.
- The Tyson Organization A grassroots strategies political consulting firm specializing in voter contact and voter turnout programs.
- International Association of Political Consultants A worldwide association of professional senior political consultants and public affairs advisers.
- Cerrell Associates A Los Angeles, California public affairs, public relations, political consulting, and government relations firm specializing in advocacy and election campaign management.
- American Association of Political Consultants A membership organization made up of political consultants, pollsters, public affairs officers, political staffers, and educators.
- The Strategy Group Political consultants specializing in campaign management and direct mail programs for Democratic candidates at all political levels. Partners: Giangreco, Grisolano, Herman, Stenberg, Walsh.
- Winning Directions - Political Campaign Services Provider of creative campaign strategies, products, and services.
- LUC Media, Inc. Independent political media buying firm with particular attention to the placement, pricing and running of their clients spots.
- Townsend Raimundo Besler & Usher A Northern California political consulting firm -- a partners only agency of veteran public policy consultants, media relations and marketing professionals, crisis communications experts, researchers and political consultants.
- Arno Political Consultants Full-service ballot qualification and grassroots company.
- Alcalde and Fay A Washington-based consulting firm which provides government, legislative, and public affairs counsel and services ranging from representation to national media relations and grassroots campaigns.
- McNally Temple Associates, Inc. Political consulting agency representing multinational corporations, trade associations, labor unions, and Republican candidates.
- Hockaday Donatelli Campaign Solutions Consulting firm offers campaigns a single source for voter contact and communications needs including customized, integrated voter contact and communications programs in direct mail, telemarketing, and Internet services.
- RMLC - Robertson Mailing List Company A mailing list marketing firm located in Reston Town Center in Reston, Virginia specializes in conservative and Republican political donor lists.
- Greer, Margolis, Mitchell, Burns, and Associates Political consulting and advocacy advertising firm.
- Pyramid Communications A full-service public affairs firm based in Seattle specializing in media relations, special event planning, government affairs and public opinion research.
- Sandler-Innocenzi - Political Consultants Professional Political Consulting Firm
- Christina Shea Consulting Services include government relations, community relations, political consulting, business development, grant preparation,and IT services.
- Smith and Harroff, Inc. Public affairs, public relations, and political campaign agency serving associations, corporations, and Republican candidates. Based in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Campaign Connections Governmental affairs, public relations, and campaign consulting.
- Bustin & Company A Dallas Texas political consulting and public relations agency experienced in business intelligence, marketing, government affairs, crisis and issues management, investor relations, media relations, and creative services.
- The Brylski Company Providing public relations consultation to political, governmental and non-profit clients in New Orleans and Louisiana.
- Forest Consulting Services Republican consulting firm offering internet solutions, opposition research and campaign finance compliance
- Multi Media Services Provides state-of-the-art media buying and media planning services. Specializes in media consulting and advertising for political and corporate campaigns throughout the United States.
- Stateside Associates Arlington, VA firm provides state and local government affairs services to corporate, association and coalition clients. Services include issue management; legislative monitoring; online advocacy; and regulatory monitoring.
- Sussex Strategy Group Canadian public affairs and strategic communications firm serving a wide array of citizen's and industry groups.
- Wilson Research Strategies Opinion research firm serving Republican candidates, conservative organizations, public affairs campaigns, and major corporations. Services, philosophy, personnel, and partial client list.
- SKAmedia LLC Provides a full range of public affairs and public relations services, including media relations, advertising, government relations, grassroots outreach, and marketing.
- Copper State Consulting Group Full-service public affairs firm based in Phoenix, Arizona specializing in government affairs, media relations, issue management and campaign strategy.
- Edington, Peel & Associates Government relations consulting firm which assists clients in the representation of their interests at all levels of government with special emphasis on the authorizing and appropriations processes of the United States Congress.
- J. Edward Salzer Consulting General Republican political consultant.
- Creative Direct Republican direct mail and political consulting firm.
- EUK Consulting Offering advice and assistance on relations with parliament and government; lobbying and public affairs. Services cover London, Brussels and the European Union.
- Jamestown Associates Full-service Republican political consulting firm specializing in direct mail, television and radio production, and general strategic consulting.
- University of Florida Graduate Program in Political Campaigning Certificate with MA program designed to provide individuals with training in campaign consulting. News, faculty and alumni profiles, and political links.
- Florida Survey Research Center University offers survey research and analysis services for businesses, individuals, and government entities.
- Center Strategies GOP centrist political consulting shop specializing in strategy development, communications, media buys, direct mail, issues management, lobbying and events for candidates and advocacy organizations.
- For The Record Provides fundraising, communications and photography for political candidates, associations, non-profit organizations, and corporations in the Washington, DC area.
- Governmental Advocates, Inc. California lobbying firm providing legislative advocacy and political consulting services to individual, corporate, association and public sector clients.
- William Berry Campaigns Consulting firm specializing in direct mail and strategy for Democratic candidates as well as for local and statewide measures and propositions.
- Chilenski Strategy Group A St. Louis, Missouri based political consulting and opinion research firm serving the needs of candidates, school districts and governmental agencies.
- The Campaign Company Croydon, London-based firm offering services in research and analysis, campaign promotion, and web activities to councils, parties, and other organizations and campaigns. Site describes methodology, accomplishments, and values.
- Ledge Counsel, Inc Private political consulting firm located in Washington D.C. Provides lobbying, legislative drafting, public relations services, training, and consulting for associations and organizations.
- The Bay - Delivering with Devolution A public affairs company offering services in the areas of political consulting, public and private sector marketing, corporate communications and event management. Based in Cardiff, Wales.
- Conquest Communications Group Political consulting and direct voter contact services for Republican candidates and Conservative causes.
- Winner and Mandabach Campaigns National political consulting firm specializing in ballot measure including referenda, initiatives, and bond measures.
- Elevare Communications, LLC Provides strategic planning, public opinion research, communications support and campaign consulting; organizes grassroots operations and media strategies.
- Shubert Botein Policy Associates Supports development and implementation of public policies and programs that impact low income people and communities.
- Baldwin Consulting LLC Provides strategic positioning, government relations/public advocacy, and strategic communications to clients in the private, non-profit and public sectors.
- Fall Line Analytics A San Francisco Bay Area firm specializing in voter targeting, demographics, and statistics. Expertise in mapping, technical analyses, and campaign strategy.
- Campaign Leadership Company, LLC Empowering conservative candidates and organizations to achieve purposes by training them to be effective communicators and principled leaders.
- Public Affairs Association of Canada Professional association offering professional development programs and networking opportunities to government officials and their contractoring political consultants.
- Impact Politics, LLC Campaign Marketing and Strategy for state, regional, and local politicians, initiatives, PACs, and 527s. Assistance with fundraising, messaging, media planning, broadcast and print advertising, direct mail, and internet activities.
- Century Strategies Atlanta and Washington D.C. firm providing strategic consulting and long-range planning and public affairs for numerous corporate clients as well as political campaign management.
- Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research and strategic consulting firm, working with corporations, issue groups, and political campaigns throughout the United States and around the world.
- Kimberly Adams - Political Consultant Provides political advice to candidates. Specializes in opposition and issues research, message development, candidate enhancement strategies and focus group facilitation.
- Newgrange Consulting Group A multi-disciplined consulting and communications firm providing strategic planning, crisis management, media relations and communications, public advocacy, campaigning and grassroots organizing services.
- Savi Political Consulting Campaign strategy, media, political direct mail and polling consulting firm. working with candidates, campaigns, and political parties around the world.
- HDMK Provides consulting and management services for public policy campaigns. develops media strategies.
- Danchilla Strategies Canadian political research and strategic communications firm focusing on public opinion, government decision making, stakeholder support and media attention.
- Policy Concepts Toronto based government relations and communications firm for all levels of government in Canada.
- Littlefield and Associates Consulting A full service political communications firm located in Alexandria, Virginia.
- AKP&D Message and Media National firm specializes in every aspect of campaign message and strategy for Democratic candidates. Partners are Axelrod, Kupper, Plouffe and Del Cecato.
- Bose Public Affairs Group Indiana based firm represents businesses, associations, higher education institutions and advocates for legislative, regulatory, procurement, political, and communication interests on all governmental levels.
- Tammany Group Non-partisan political consulting firm that works with its clients on campaigns, fund raising, media relations, speech writing and business consulting.
- Millennium Consulting John Dowless's political consulting firm in Florida.
- Principle Consulting Provides campaign and communications support to charities, NGOs and other socially driven organisations. Experienced in lobbying and media relations.
- Judicial Campaign Consultants Specializes in strategic political and media consulting and graphic design for candidates running for Judge.
- Whitestar Strategies Management of political and judicial campaigns offering a range of products and services to clients across the country from management and consulting to direct mail and campaign signs.
- Campbell Strategies Provides strategic political counsel and communications advice to clients facing public policy or regulatory challenges.
- Bell Pottinger A UK-based company specialising in political, government and public affairs consultancy services.
- Instinctif Partners Offer specialist advice for organisations needing effective public relations, political consultation and community liaison. Contact details.
- Allbaugh International Group, LLC Specializes in assisting private sector companies with government and regulatory affairs, the federal procurement process and strategic business development.
- Gilliard Blanning & Associates California political consultants. Site includes services offered, background of principles, client list, and a contact form.
Strategic Vision, LLC
Provides political consulting to Republican candidates nationwide.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 03:48:20 CET (http://www.strategicvisionpr.com/)
Republican media firm
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 03:48:41 CET (http://www.scotthowell.com/)
American Continental Group
Washington, DC political consulting firm that provides government relations services for companies and organizations to assist with legislative or regulatory problems, marketing efforts, and sales strategy.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 03:48:52 CET (http://acg-consultants.com/)
A political communications web site that offers daily commentaries focusing on Canadian politics and current events.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 03:50:07 CET (http://informgraphix.ca/)