This category lists sites related to the lobbyists and lobby firms, and resources for professionals in the field. Broadly, a lobbyist is defined as someone who is paid compensation for encouraging the passage, defeat, or modification of legislation or regulation by communicating with or soliciting others to communicate with government officials, such as legislative representatives, commissioners, or magistrates, on behalf of an interested party such as a citizen's group, business association, or government agency. In many jurisdictions, lobbyists and often their clients must be licensed, certified, or registered with the government and comply with certain industry ethics codes and rules.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- Governmental Strategies Incorporated Governmental affairs consulting firm based in Oakton, VA specializing in energy and environmental issues.
- Capitol Connections Business representation, business-government mediation, and business lobbying in Minnesota.
- Common Cause Nonprofit, nonpartisan citizen's lobbying organization promoting open, honest and accountable government.
- Government and Political Associates Consortium (LLC) Umbrella group whose members constitute a full service legislative lobbying, monitoring and public relations firm.
- The Showalter Group - Amy Showalter A resource for corporations and associations who want to increase their grassroots effectiveness.
- Democracy Data & Communications Specializing in database management and zip to district matching supporting virtually any sort of grassroots lobbying activity.
- LEGI\X Company A Native American Indian lobbying firm specializing in issues involving housing, tribal justice, sovereignty, education, economic development and gaming.
- Dawson & Associates, Inc. Washington, DC government relations/issue advocacy firm assisting clients with water resources, environmental permitting and regulatory compliance involving the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Washington Linkage Group Government relations and strategic consulting. Site features news and links to the federal executive branch, Congress, key legislative issues and advocacy groups.
- Joint Action Committee Nationwide network of Jewish activists, advocates of a strong U.S.-Israel relationship, separation of church and state, and abortion rights (pro-choice).
- The Vectre Corporation Richmond, VA firm lobbying governmental officials at all levels. The company helps its clients build support for public sector initiatives by developing diverse business and citizen coalitions, including "grass-tops" support.
- Parry, Romani & DeConcini, Inc. Washington, DC full service government relations and lobbying firm.
- Global Public Affairs Canadian government relations and lobbying company, managing public policy issues for corporate clients across Canada and internationally.
- McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland Government Relations A Kentucky government relations firm to help businesses navigate the complex and turbulent waters of state government.
- ACCSES American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services Organization of vocational rehabilitation services and community supports lobbying for maximizing employment opportunities and independent living for individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
- Congressional Fire Services Institute Non-profit, non-partisan policy institute charged with educating and lobbying Members of Congress on fire and life safety issues.
- E3 Communications A full service public relations and public affairs firm headed by Earl Wells and located in Buffalo, New York. Site lists services, mission statement, and recent releases.
- Wheat Government Relations, Inc. Government relations consulting firm specializing in strategic planning, business development, and direct lobbying for corporate, nonprofit, and charitable institutions.
- Policy Strategists, Craven and Ober, LLC Boston-based lobbying and government relations firm. Site lists accomplishments, clients, and services; also provides press releases and a description of the lawmaking process in Massachusetts.
- Jim Gonzalez & Associates Sacramento based legislative advocacy and political strategies for lobbying, political campaigns, and ballot initiatives in California.
- Travesky and Associates, Ltd Washington, D.C., consulting firm specializing in government and community relations, with an emphasis on land use and transportation.
- Phyllis Perron and Associates, Inc. Legislative lobbying, association management/consultation, and regulatory services group based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Leonard Domino & Associates Full service government relations firm based in Canada providing lobbying services to the federal and provincial governments. Also provides grassroots training and effective government negotiation seminar workshops.
- Lyons Group A Toronto-based government relations consulting firm covering issues at the Provincial and Municipal levels.
- The Furman Group Provides specialized government relations consulting services to municipalities and other public agencies developing water, sanitation, and transportation projects. Offices in San Diego, Las Vegas, Washington, DC.
- Garrett Fennell Consultants Public affairs consultancy, providing political monitoring, strategic counsel, and government relations services in Ireland. Site provides company profile, areas of expertise, and staff profiles.
- Capitol Associates, Inc. A full service government affairs, lobbying and public relations firm.
- VoterVoice Web-based grassroots lobbying software application through a web browser.
- Potomac Group Specializing in Washington lobbying and international business consulting.
- Curt Pringle & Associates California firm specializing in public relations, public affairs and government relations at the state level, providing lobbying services for public and private sector clients.
- Montalbano Initiatives New York City based lobbying and public affairs consulting firm.
- RM&S Offers client list, policy areas, and firm member profiles.
- Eye on Washington Public policy and lobbying company in Washington, DC offering customized programs.
- Ietan Consulting, LLC American Indian owned government relations and strategic consulting firm specializing in the representation of tribal governments and tribal enterprises.
- Carmen Group Washington, D.C. federal lobbying, government relations and business consulting.
- The Lobby Channel Website offering information to novice lobbyist.
- Smith Dawson & Andrews Government relations and lobbying firm. Develops federal communications and legislative strategies that advance public policy and business development agendas and obtains implementation funds.
- Auburn Health Strategies, LLC An advocacy firm that specializes in developing and implementing strategies to produce legislative solutions for health care organizations.
- Lagan Consulting Strategy, communications and public affairs consultants based in Moira, County Down, Northern Ireland which offers direct engagement with key audiences of constituents and decision-makers.
- Rapoza Associates Public interest lobbying and government relations firm located in Washington, D.C., that specializes in providing legislative and support services to community development organizations, associations, and public agencies.
- Peyser Associates, Inc Washington, D.C. based lobbying firm that specializes in helping clients gain the resources needed to develop projects and programs.
- The Suffolk Group, LLC Lobbying and government relations firm operating in New England with offices located in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Commonwealth Capitol Group, LLC. Advocate for matters relating to the State or Federal Government and Public Affairs Communications.
- Shirley & Banister Public relations and government affairs firm providing lobbying campaigns blending together public relations, paid advertising, and grassroots.
- Jeffrey J. Kimbell & Associates Full service federal affairs and political strategy firm specializing in medical technology, device, and health care legislation.
- 2M Public Affairs Brussels public affairs consultant providing monitoring, policy analysis, government relations and lobbying on the EU institutions . Providing also training on EU decision making
- Davis Consultants, Inc. Provides government relations and lobbying representation in Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Scott M. Lindsay Consulting Washington, D.C. firm which offers government relations and strategic marketing guidance in the areas of energy, telecommunications and technology.
- Capital Partnerships LLC Full service government relations/public affairs firm with a national network of high-level relationships critical to successful client representation.
- Triad Strategies Providing government relations and public relations services to clients attempting to influence public policy in Pennsylvania and Washington, DC.
- Advocacy in Legislation Lobbying, legislative affairs and government relations on the European continent.
- Berman and Company Washington D.C. based political research, advocacy advertising, lobbying, and communications firm.
- DCI Group Public affairs firm that uses a political campaign style to develop and execute strategic lobbying campaigns for public policy issues.
- LobbyingJobs.com Source for Lobbying Jobs and Lobbying Firm Recruitment. Fee based to employers.
- FBB Federal Relations Full service lobbying firm providing representation on Capitol Hill and before federal agencies.
- Troutman Sanders Strategies A full-service government relations and issue management firm advocating public policy issues on a broad array of issues at the federal, state and local levels.
- Pickering & Associates, LLC Public affairs firm with a range of services available to clients.
- Advocacy Information Management Systems secure web-based application that allows organizations to comply with reporting obligations under the Lobbying Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. 44, s. 7 and its related Regulations that came into force simultaneously on July 2, 2008.
- Kimbell Sherman Ellis (KSE) Government relations and public affairs firm lobbying throughout the United States. Services description, profile of partners, client list, and briefings on policy developments.
- Charles D. Frohman Government Affairs Consulting Lobbying consultant for companies legislative, regulatory needs, and business needs.
- APCO UK Government relations, corporate communications, internet communications in the UK and worldwide. Philosophy, services and practice areas, company news and reports, and links to affiliated organizations.
- Public Affairs Asia Online journal providing news, analysis and recruitment network for professionals working in the government relations, corporate communications and public affairs professions in Asia and beyond
- Wexler & Walker Presents the lobbyists team, founder's biography, and a list of corporate clients.
- Meyers & Associates Details the firm's corporate philosophy, legislative advocacy history, and branch office addresses.
- Podesta Group Advocacy firm outlines its strategic communication solutions, company blog, and track record.
- Lobby.Lk Colombo, Sri Lanka-based firm lists a range of government relations services.
- Te Puna Lobby Groups Presents lobbying groups advocating for change in local, national or international government policies.
- Government Solutions A full-service, professional contract lobbying and business development firm.
- André Légaré & Associes Canadian lobbying firm, based in Quebec, Canada specializing in lobbying, political and public affairs consulting.
- Yoswein New York A full service government affairs and public relations firm that provides clients with insight and strategy to succeed in today's complex public policy environment.
- Gaffney, Bennett and Associates, Inc. Provides political consulting, lobbying, public affairs consultants, and legislative advocacy in Connecticut and Washington, D.C.
EDRED: Education Research Development
An Illinois school lobby organization representing 300,000 children in high school and elementary districts, Special Ed Co-ops and ISCs in Suburban Cook, Lake, and DuPage Counties.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:13:42 CET (http://edred.org)
Political information, monitoring, and consultancy services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:13:51 CET (http://www.brevia.co.uk/)
Influencing State Policy
Assists social work faculty and students in learning to effectively influence the formation, implementation, and evaluation of state - level policy and legislation.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:14:58 CET (http://influencingsocialpolicy.org/)
The Capital Hill Group
Canadian government relations company with offices in Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. In business since 1984 Capital Hill works at the federal, provincial and municipal levels.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:15:20 CET (http://capitalhillgroup.ca/)
Full service lobbying and consulting firm offering issue management and legislative tracking services operating in all fifty states.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:15:30 CET (http://www.multistate.us)
UK public affairs firm providing political lobbying, public relations, crisis management and media relations services. Offering lobbying campaigns, aid planning permission and communications services.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 04:16:11 CET (http://www.pozitiv.com)