Polyamory is the practice of having multiple, open, honest emotional and sexual relationships. This is a pretty broad umbrella, which covers relationship styles that vary from group marriage to those that look very much like "dating". Additional details of what you may expect to find and not find under this topic:
- This section is not intended to cover swinging, which is generally perceived as a style of multiple sexual relationships rather than a style of multiple romantic relationships. For more information on swinging, see: Society: Sexuality: Activities and Practices: Swinging.
- This section is not intended to cover affairs or 'cheating' either.
- This section is not intended to cover group sex.
Related categories 2
Loading new listings for you to review...
- alt.polyamory Extensive set of resources about polyamory, containing FAQs, essays, spots for personal ads, groups, and art.
- Sacred Space Institute SSI's intention is to 'create a context in which the arts of whole systems healing, sacred sexuality, polyamory, community development and new paradigm relating can be taught, developed, applied, given professional legitimacy, and disseminated internationally.'
- The Polyamory Society A nonprofit organization which promotes and supports the interest of individuals of multipartnered relationships and families.
- Live The Dream An education and support group for people in group marriages.
- Yahoo Groups: Polyamory A place for the polyamorous community to meet and discuss poly issues.
- Poly MatchMaker An online personals site for poly people. Requires registration (free).
- Free Love is Free Expression The title essay argues that Polyamory is about freedom of the body, based on the grounds that sex is a cause for celebration, not for shame.
- Liberated Christians: Polyamory Promotes nonmonogamy, polyamory or "swinging" as a legitimate choice for Christians and others. Special focus on the Christian aspect, and whether the Bible and non-monogamy are compatible.
- Loving More A non-profit charitable organization, online community, and magazine dedicated to supporting and educating.
- A Polyamory Community A LiveJournal community, for those who are interested in polyamory, to discuss the philosophy and practice of the polyamorous lovestyle.
- Society for Human Sexuality: Polyamory Archive The society is a social and educational organization whose purpose is to promote understanding and appreciation for the many forms of adult intimate relationships and consensual sexual expression.