An atheist is a person who does not believe in the existence of a god, i.e., in the existence of a supernatural being.
Related categories 7
Loading new listings for you to review...
- The Secular Web Online community of nonbelievers dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge, understanding and tolerance.
- 2think.org Book reviews, discussion list, quotes and forum about evolution, science, and religion.
- AtheistParents.org Parenting resources including articles, forum, blog and related links.
- Secular Coalition for America National lobby representing the interests of atheists, humanists, agnostics, freethinkers and other nontheistic Americans. Features congressional scorecards, action alerts and media center.
- Atheism Resources Recommended reading, cartoons, articles and features.
- Really Good News An exploration of the basis to all forms of spirituality from an atheist perspective.
- Freethinkers News, essays, reviews, and links about religion, science and philosophy.
- The Skeptic's Dictionary: atheism Definition of atheism and related links.
- Graveyard of the Gods Freethinkers site with news, articles, fiction and a discussion board.
- True Truths Series of essays challenging religion. Also includes links and excerpts from a book by Creighton Ainsworth.
- Rational Response Squad An atheist activist group dedicated to promoting critical thinking and obliterating dogma. Features forums, videos, articles and live chat.
- American Freethought Weblog and podcast serving atheists, agnostics, skeptics, secular humanists and rationalists. With John C. Snider and David Driscoll.
- Mere Atheism Features an introduction to atheism with criticisms of the Bible each logically defended and justified.
- The Heathen Hangout A fourm and secular community for nontheists. Most members are atheists but not all.
- Ramblings on Religion Religion is a superstition, there is no verifiable evidence for the existence of any God or Gods.
- The Atheist Experience A weekly cable access and online TV show from Austin, Texas geared at a non-atheist audience.
- Atheist Nexus Coalition of nontheists and nontheist communities. Find membership information, blogs and forums.
- First Church of Atheism Wants you to pursue and cherish your realistic beliefs without interference from any outside agency, including government or church authority.
- Ebon Musings - The Atheism Pages A collection of essays on atheism and theism.
Select, annotated links on topics of interest to atheists and nonbelievers.
HTTP 301 detected on 2017-07-16 06:09:48 CET (https://www.thoughtco.com/atheism-and-agnosticism-4133105)