This category is for all materials relating to or commenting on those movements that recognise the writings of Baha'u'llah as divinely revealed Scripture. The Baha'i Faith traces its origins to the declaration of the Bab in 1844, making it year one in the Baha'i calendar. The Bab was executed by Persian authorities in 1851, but His Dispensation lasted nineteen years, and ended with the Declaration of Baha'u'llah in Baghdad in 1863.
Loading new listings for you to review...
- H-Bahai Facilitates scholarly discussion of the culture and history of millenarian and/or esoteric religious traditions originating in modern Iran, such as Shaykhism, Babism and the Baha'i Faith, and makes available diverse bibliographical, research, and teaching aids.
- The Bahá'í Faith A view of the Bahá'í Faith and other groups which identify with Baha'i Scripture, by Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance.
- Juan R. Cole: Baha'i Studies Baha'i studies information from a Middle East studies scholar and former Baha'i.
- Reform Bahai Faith The official web presence of the Reform Bahai faith. The 95 theses of the movement, statement on Bahai liberty, contacts and links.
- Oneness Becomes Us All Discussions on unity and harmony in religion, science and natural systems. An invitation to reflect on the oneness of humanity within the unity of God's creation.
- Baha'ism: Nudging Toward Becoming America's Religion Baptist Press article on the potential of Baha'ism to become the Religion of the United States.